“good food”

Marco Anthony Italian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Ocoee
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
Description: Marco Anthony is an Italian restaurant located in Ocoee, FL.
“good food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

they make very good subs and the pizza was good there not very good paying there propane bill but they get some of it paid down

Visited December 2013

Anderson, South Carolina
“Yes Pizza”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I went with a large group of work associates. Most ordered pasta dishes and were not that happy. Most were swimming in very watery sauces. The calamari was terrible, very tough and fishy tasting. Service was extremely slow. However, the pizza was very good.

Visited May 2013
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Don't go for the ambiance or the aroma... go for the great New York style pizza. Take it home and enjoy it with friends. It's among the best around Orlando. Really good.

• Visited July 2011
Orlando, Florida
“Even though I don't like Olive Garden I will stick with them.”
Reviewed March 21, 2010

This is a very small restaurant in a strip mall. The service was prompt and attentive. However, that is all I can say positive about this restaurant. I am very particular about Italian food and I don’t mind paying for quality. The entrees tasted like they were made from scratch but, I didn’t find what I had to be all that good.
I had the calamari and the veal parmigiana. The calamari was good and came in a huge plate but, I found the batter to be a bit bland. The dipping sauce that came with the calamari was a red sauce. It tasted just like tomato paste from a can with no other flavor. I had better sauce from the grocery store in a jar. The veal parmigiana was huge and covered almost the whole plate. It was smothered in mozzarella cheese which I do like. However, it was just average. It wasn’t bad but, it wasn’t great either. If it wasn’t for the cheese it would not have much flavor. This restaurant does not give you a choice of sides. Everything comes with a salad, bread, and pasta with red sauce. The red sauce on the pasta tasted like tomato sauce from a can with no flavor. I didn’t even bother eating it. The salad was as cheap as salads come. It was a bunch of iceberg lettuce with one slice of pepper, one small slice of onion, one small slice of tomato and one pitted olive. Nothing else was added to the iceberg lettuce. The blue cheese dressing was good though. I realized after I was done eating that I never received the bread. Everyone else in the restaurant received their bread but, it didn’t look like anything special.
The calamari a coke and the veal parmigiana came out to $28.70. For the quality I felt this was high. I had better and cheaper Italian at Fazolli’s and I don’t even like them. Even though I don’t like Olive Garden either because their entrees don’t taste like they are made from scratch I will go there instead of this place again. Their meals are cheaper and taste better.