“Local alternative to chain burger joints”
Review of That One Spot

That One Spot
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Ocoee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I had a Groupon and stopped by spontaneously yesterday for lunch. I have a craving for Five Guys every once in a while, but I think that might change to a craving for a burger at this place. As others have said, it's not fast food, but I didn't feel as if our wait was unreasonable. We asked for our burgers to be done Medium, and they came out nice and juicy. I was intrigued by That Other Burger (goat cheese, garlic aioli, balsamic kethup, and red peppers), and it surpassed my expectations! A bit messy to eat, which made it fantastic in my book! Husband said his Bayou Burger wasn't the best burger he has had, but he has been traveling all over the country for work, so this didn't surprise me. The prices were a little high. Our bill for 2 burger, 2 fries, and 2 fountain drinks would have been $23 and change if we didn't have the Groupon. I think we'd just split an order of fries when we go back, though, as we didn't finish all of ours.

If you are looking to support a local business and want a creative burger or sandwich, I'd definitely stop here and check it out.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed with that one spot. I have driven by many times to see a lot of people inside so I assumed it would be good. However, it wasn't anything special.

Burgers and chicken sandwiches cost between $6.90 ish and 7.90 ish without any sides. French fries cost $2 and Mac and cheese $4. It seems a little pricey for what you get. The food was average, not bad, not great. However, I was really surprised with the Mac and cheese. The noodles were floating in grease. It was hard to eat.

The service was slow for how empty it was when we were there, but we were not in a hurry so it didn't really matter to us.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The B&B Burger (Brisket and Bacon) is awesome. Go! Give it a try. You'll be happy you did!

They also have a variety of other meats and non-meat "burgers" so anyone can find something to their liking!

Try the Grandma's Mac & cheese while you are there!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This order at the counter place isn't fast food. Everything is fresh and made to order with selections from gourmet salads, burgers and even a great veggie burger, French fries and onion rings. This restaurant seems to have it together now, as originally there was a bit of chaos. Seating is pretty limited inside, but they do offer more seating out on the front patio. The lunch and dinner hours are always popular so be prepared for a small wait, but never fear, the wait is worth while. Atmosphere is minimal, but comfortable and families will certainly feel comfortable here with children.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Heard from friends that we had to try this place. We were not disappointed. Tried 3 different burgers- BB, BBQ, Crunch, fries, wedge salads. Everything was great and we all enjoyed our burgers. Gourmet burgers. My fav was the BB burger and ill be getting that again.

Must try if u love burgers.