“You must try this place if you like hamburgers!” 5 of 5 bubbles

That One Spot
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Ocoee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, FL
“You must try this place if you like hamburgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We recently visited That One Spot on a recommendation from a friend, and we were not disappointed. My husband ordered the BBQ burger, I ordered a black bean burger, and my daughter ordered the kids' mac and cheese. The hamburger was absolutely fantastic, couldn't have been better. The black bean burger was also really delicious, but didn't hold a candle to that hamburger! My daughter's mac and cheese was supposed to be without corn (which is how they normally serve it) but came with corn in it. She didn't seem to notice it or care, so we didn't return it. She didn't eat much of it anyway though - she's not much of a mac & cheese eater. There is not much to choose from on the kids' menu though so that's what she chose. I'd suggest adding hot dogs for sure and maybe popcorn shrimp or something like that. The only other negative is that our order took about 10-15 minutes while the restaurant did not appear particularly busy, but then again the food was piping hot and fresh so I can't complain too much! Just be prepared to sit and wait a little while for your food. Overall, we were very happy with our first visit and will be back.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Ocoee, Florida
“Loved the bayou burger.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Bayou was great. Just the right spiciness, not too much. A little disappointed with the fries. Good service!

Visited March 2013
“Best burger in town, from the best bank in town employee :))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

That one spot burger's are amazing, truly the best burger I have ever had. My family and I love this place and the owner, is pretty darn funny (too bad he's a Boston fan...lol don't worry this New Yorker will not hold that against you :)) but on a serious note, food is great. I agree that it does take a little time to get your order, but you can't rush perfection :)) good luck and welcome to our neighborhood.

orlando
“Gotta ways to go yet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

New little spot has some wrinkles to work out, and then it may be good. The sandwiches come on buns and are very high, about 4 inches tall, so make sure your jaws are wide open! And there are some unusual combos as your choices. But, avocado and pesto just didn't go together for my palate. It's almost as if they are trying a little too hard to set themselves apart. The Greek salad was tasty, but could have used more feta; and some crackers or a roll would have set it off properly. This is a dine in or carry out place, but they bring your food to you. The wait was really long, like 25 minutes for a sandwich and cold salad, so make sure you have lengthy lunch hour. The bill of about $15.00, which we thought was a little steep. I think they are just slightly overwhelmed still. Hopefully the Spot will work out the kinks and will move from average to really good. It does have some opportunity on this busy corner, and afterwards you can always go to Twistee Treat for dessert!

• Visited February 2013