“NEW BBQ PLACE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

we just discovered this new restaurant in ocoee fl and have eaten there six times in two weeks!
the bbq and ribs remind me of the bbq we use to eat when we lived in tn and ky.
the pork falls off the rib bones and the pulled pork is smoked to perfection on site.crab-corn chowder and chili are also excellent.steaks and burgers are also available off the grill.live music thursday thru saturday night is a nice bonus.you should try it,you'll go back for more!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Just what we needeed - an upscale sports bar / grill!!! We tried this new restaurant for lunch and definitely weren't disappointed. The atmosphere is quaint and cozy with a few flat screen TVs scattered about. The food ranges from burgers and wings to juicy steaks, so there's something for everyone. I had a salad topped with the grilled chicken, my husband had the sirloin burger and our daughter had the wings. All of our selections were delicious and the portions were very generous. Nice selection of wine and beer. This place is not your typical sports bar - this is a class act!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

One of the best steaks I have ever had and the loaded fries were awesome they also had a great selection of beers and wine

Reviewed September 23, 2012

amazing, fresh, homemade food! It was the perfect place to bring a family. My husband and I also plan to go for our next "date night" out without the kids. Menu is extensive and wine/beer options are wonderful. Delicious food... we will be back!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Red Eye has delicious food and a great atmosphere! I've tried several different menu items and everything is amazing! I highly recommend it!