“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Eye Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Red Eye Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

One of the best steaks I have ever had and the loaded fries were awesome they also had a great selection of beers and wine

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

amazing, fresh, homemade food! It was the perfect place to bring a family. My husband and I also plan to go for our next "date night" out without the kids. Menu is extensive and wine/beer options are wonderful. Delicious food... we will be back!

• Visited September 2012
“Great restaurant..we will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Red Eye has delicious food and a great atmosphere! I've tried several different menu items and everything is amazing! I highly recommend it!

Clermont, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great BBQ, we will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My family went to the soft opening on Saturday night. We enjoyed it very much and will be back.

We started with smothered fries with pulled pork, fires were cut fresh and cooked crisp with the peals still on. Covered in cheese and plenty of pork. It was gone in a hot minuet. My wife, son of 8, daughter 6, and 21month old son all liked it.

My wife had the beef brisket with cole slaw. Beef was moist, tender and had a nice smoke flavor. She ate the cole slaw so fast I did not get a taste. She said it was fresh and delicious.

My oldest son had a steak burger and fries. Burger was hand formed fresh meat. Very good. My daughter had the children's burger. A slightly smaller version of what my son had. A kids meal, hand formed fresh meat! She loved it. My youngest had chicken tenders, they were very good as well. The serving was plenty and the other kids ate some of the tenders.

I had the 1/2 rack pork ribs with beef brisket and pulled pork plus baked beans. All moist, tender and flavorful as it should be. The beans were incredible, clearly a scratch recipe.

Drinks, a very full offering of draft beer, bottle beer and wines. I had a Magic Hat #9 on draft, very good. My oldest had a draft root beer, also very good.

I saw some steaks, fish and sandwiches on the menu.

Like is said, we will be back for more.

• Visited September 2012