“Fantastic local spot!”
Review of Casa Vallarta - CLOSED

Casa Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I come here often, it never disappoints, food is always great no matter what I order. Atmosphere is charming and the staff always knowledgeable and helpful. I am glad it is so close to my house, much better option than fast food.

1  Thank Scott R

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food was really good for the price. The menue had many wonderful selections. We ordered tacos, carnitas and skirt steak. No one at the table was disappionted.

Small place located in a shopping strip near a Winn Dixie. Friendly staff, we think family run.

Decor was very colorful and actually very cool and unexpected. There is an old fashion style bar yet very family friendly.

Definetly would go to again!

1  Thank HotelJumpers
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'm still surprised by the lack of traffic at this very nice family restaurant tucked away in the Winn Dixie shopping center. We've been twice more since my first review and their 2-for$20 dinner specials (even on Friday night) are a great buy. My wife and I split and appetizer, each get an entree, and we split a dessert. But--they supply great (warm) chips and salsa and the last time we we were there we split our fried ice cream dessert between three people--AND--we took home enough leftovers for a decent lunch for my wife.
Never a crowd--friendly service--good food but my wife (and sister-in-law) go for their margaritas.

1  Thank Bmcgnh
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Frequently dine here and always bring family and friends who brag about the restaurants in their area. Having tried many of the fine Mexican Restaurants in the areas I visit and with friends suggestions and have never found finer food in any of them. But don't miss the Margarita of a lifetime. Always a good time and good food.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Awesome Mexican food in Ocoee. Nice atmosphere and excellent food!