“Cheap, CLEAN and comfy!!!”

Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ocoee
Reviewed July 24, 2014

OMG! I thought I was gonna hate this place. I mean, who stays at Red Roof Inns??? Boy was I wrong. I did read some bad reviews, but I was on a tight budget and I had no other options. I must say that this was the BEST 2 star hotel I've ever stayed in and the absolute cleanness. The staff was helpful, and polite, the coffee was OK, and the hotel lobby was clean. The only negative I can say is that I couldn't always find someone at the front desk. But overall, the room was comfy, the bed was clean, the bathroom was exquisitely clean, and the room had no bad smells. People do have pets, but I didn't even know this until I saw one. No barking, no poop, no mess! If you are on a budget and need somewhere to stay, I would definitely recommend this place. I'm use to staying at 3.5 to 4 star hotels, but this one was just as good, minus the pets and absent front desk clerk. Oh also the pool was clean and very comfy, not too crowded either. The area is close enough to Orlando. Oh one more negative is the TOLL roads! I hated it. But I loved the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor seem to be the best, no noise at all!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Paige A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Mr. Redd,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to submit a trip advisor review. We appreciate all of our guest feed back and comments. Our goal is have is to have 100% satisfaction for all of our guests.

Thank you for the great compliments on our hotel and staff. Our team works hard to provide a positive guest experience. Thank you for bringing it to may attention about the front desk. I will definitely follow up.

Unfortunately I can not doing anything about the Florida tolls, but know that we all feel your pain. :)

We hope to see you again when your travel plans include Ocoee, FL.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Location was perfect. Front desk woman, Toni, exceptional!! All motels need someone like her. Great price for a clean room,friendly staff all through the motel.No coffee pot in room but coffee available down stair.Will definitely stay here again when in area!!

Room Tip: Third floor room very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Ed,

Thank you for the compliment on Toni. We are so glad that she is on our team. We also appreciate the compliment on our cleans rooms as well.

We look forward to seeing you again when you travel plans include Ocoee, FL

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn after checking out of an extended stay place which had critter problems. So far so good. The place is dated, can use a renovation, but I'm sure the price will increase if that happens. So for a value seeking person, this hotel offers acceptably clean rooms (I'm a clean and germ freak so I do some further disinfecting my self). I always check beds for evidence of bed bugs since I've already had bad experiences with them, both times was at higher end hotels....who would figure. No signs of bed bugs here and no bites! That is the main thing. The room has a desk area which I use a lot and a flat screen tv with cable. Internet is Free, but it's not the best connection with frequent drops, front desk was kind enough to give me a hard wire; much better now. You can choose a room with a microwave and fridge for $10 extra, but we've been eating out and have a cooler in the room for drinks so that has been sufficient. I haven't had an issue with noisy neighbors (knock on wood) and they have a coin operated washer and dryer for guest use which has come in handy. You can buy a roll of quarters at the front desk. Nothing fancy, but like a said, for a value seeking guest, it has been the best place a have found with friendly staff. Denny's and many other food establishments are within walkin distance. Location is great with easy access to major highways. By the way, if you sign up for their points reward card you get a bottle of water for each day you stay. Free coffee is good here too. :)

Room Tip: Third floor is quietier and has better views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Paige A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Sweet Pea Miami,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time write a trip advisor review. We always encourage our guest feed back. I appreciate the compliments on the hotel and staff.

We look forward to seeing you again, when your travel plans include Ocoee, FL.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Toni at the front desk was amazing and gave us a discount since my husband was in town for work. The discount at Dennys was great and we had a great nights rest. If the bed were a little softer, it would've been the perfecy stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
Paige A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Nettie,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to fill out a trip advisor review. Thank so much for the wonderful compliment on Toni. She truly loves what she does. We are so happy that she is part of our team.

We hope that you will stay with us again if your plans include Ocoee, FL.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was in Orlando for a job interview. The location makes an easy commute to both downtown and the theme parks. The hotel was very clean and the room very comfortable. I had plenty of desktop space to do some last minute work.

The front desk staff is excellent. When I asked about area apartments, she gave me plenty of information and even suggested I go to the 711 close by and get an apartment finder guide. I did and secured an apartment the next day, thanks to her local knowledge.

I would highly recommend this hotel for business or leisure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Chad,

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time fill out a trip advisor review. We really appreciate all of our guests feed back.

We want to welcome you and your family to Orlando, FL. Great place to live. I am glad our staff was able to help you with apartment hunting.

We hope that when you family and friends come down to visit, that they stay with us.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel during a business trip. I found the hotel easy to get to, clean, and nicely furnished. The staff was warm and friendly. I recommend this hotel and will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa M
RedRoofOcoee, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your recents stay with us and taking the time to fill out a trip advisor review. It is always nice to hear positive comments on our hotel and staff. Our goal is to have everyone who stays here enjoyed thier stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future when your plans bring you back to Ocoee, Fl.

Sincerly,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stopped here a couple years ago and were impressed with the lobby. At that time they did not have a room available. Based on that view of the lobby we made a reservation this May. While the lobby is still very nice, the hallways and rooms were less impressive. The room seemed very small but did have high ceilings. The carpeting seemed very soiled for looking relatively new.The linens were fine and the furnishings were quite nice. For the price it is a good value, but there is nothing that would make me want to return to this hotel. There are so many hotels in the area from which to choose. I think we will try another place next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
rriocoee, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to write a trip advisor review. I appreciate your comments. Guest feed back is very important to help improve our hotel and customer service. Our hotel will be going under a complete renovation this year. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the Ocoee area.

Paige Albright

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocoee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East
Edgewater Hotel
Edgewater Hotel
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance

Been to Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee? Share your experiences!