Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
$76
Average 3/5
$70
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hotelroom was cleanbusiness tripstay there againrecommend this hotelstaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayup to datehotel roomhome away from homeeasy accessdennysorlandopetsclerkinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2013

After a long trip from washington d.c. we found this hotel 10 min far away from premium outlet e 10 min from walt disney world and 5 min from the universal studios, great! The guy james at reception was great, the hotel is clean and free wifii very fast rooms very nice with a nice flat tv and confy matarasse! I suggest to who don'twant to spend a lot, loving America...

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
OrlandoOcoeeHotels, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to write a review. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have. It is always so nice to hear our team members mentioned by name.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Paige Albright
AGM

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The hotel looks recently new! The staff was friendly and more than willing to help with anything. This is one of the nicer Red Roof Inns I have stayed at. The rooms were large and clean. No complaints here

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The Red Roof Inn at Ocoee is fantastic! The property is exceptionally clean and the staff is extremely service oriented and willing to do what it takes to make your stay a comfortable one. Great value for the price and we would definitely stay there again. Thank you Paige, Amanda, Jay and James for making our stay a wonderful one...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family and I stayed at Red Roof Inn in Ocoee, FL, Hwy 50, Colonial Drive, Friday, 11/29/2013. With the lights out, I noticed something crawling on the sheets while I was watching TV. Immediately, I jumped up and tried to kill it with one flip flop shoe; it wouldn't die. Turned on the light switch and smashed between the two flops; got a tissue and noticed blood. At this point still not sure if it's a BEDBUG. Accessed Google on my IPad...Yep! "Bedbugs are nocturnal; if you have been bitten by a BEDBUG, you will notice bedbug bites are in a line." I have four red bites on my right arm in a straight line exactly where I saw and killed the bug! Room 314? -STAY AWAY!!! Attendant was very nice (but not surprised), refunded our money. We left running with clothes in our arms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Dell S
Reviewed November 20, 2013

As usual, Red Roof has gone above and beyond to provide an excellent hotel experience. I was a bit dubious upon learning that this Red Roof had not gone a full renovation like other Red Roofs advertise, but was my fears were soon put to ease after arrival.It's clear that the staff takes pride in this property, as the grounds were well kept and the pool well maintained. Jay, at the front desk, was exceptionally helpful and even made our dog feel part of the family. Our third floor room was tucked away in the back. The hallways smelled a bit funky, but our room itself smelled fresh and clean. The high ceilings made the room feel extra spacious and the flat screen TV in the room was an added and unexpected bonus. The bed, a Superior King, was extremely comfortable, but the air conditioning, unfortunately, was quite noisy. Overall, I had a very positive experience and will certainly look forward to staying at this property for future visits.

Room Tip: Ask for a superior king room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business