Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
$70
Hotels.com
$99
$125
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hotelroom was cleanbusiness tripstay there againrecommend this hotelstaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayup to datehotel roomhome away from homeeasy accessdennysorlandopetsclerkinns
Reviewed December 27, 2011

first time ever having stayed in a Red Roof, doing so in Ocoee Fl. 12-16 thru 12-23-2011. Chose it per decent reviews, but must say I was very disappointed and dissatisfied. Was booked for 7 nights, and in that time my room was only cleaned once. On 2 occasions I placed the Maid Service Request sign on the door before leaving ... and upon returning would find it had been turned to the Do Not Disturb side. Upon complaining to the front desk, the attendant (who was very receptive & pleasant) stated she would note this, advise the General Manager Paige who would also contact me, and make a note to housekeeping to clean the room. I did NOT place the sign out after all this ... and upon my next return, still no clean room AND a huge cockroach crawling up the wall, as well as NO contact from GM Paige. Upon complaining again, I accepted another room and an additional night comped and ended up in a room between whomever bouncing off the walls with their stereo's cranked up till about 2 a.m. Other than the housekeeping attendant at the front desk, that wanted to argue that the rooms always get cleaned (LMAO) and that they are doixng away with the housekeeping/do not disturb signs??? ... all other staff I encountered were pleasant and helpful. I'd recommend paying a little more and staying away from this place as they proved to me you get what you pay for. Highly doubtful I'll EVER stay at a Red Roof after this experience ... and will certainly never stay at the one in Ocoee Fl.

Room Tip: Rooms at ANOTHER hotel would be what I suggest and recommend!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Mark H
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Room was clean, service desk was very nice too. there were a couple of things that were not acceptable. one was the barking dogs in the room next to us and then at 6am went to flush toilet and it overflowed big time. went to front desk and she handed me a plunger. plus had to use all the towels in the bathroom to sop up all the water. almost came onto the room rug.
I think I should be compensated for at least a free night for having to be their plumber. plumbing system was not good, toilet in room and the public one in the hall did not flush too well either

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carmella C
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn for three nights while visiting friends in Winter Garden. We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before. The price was fantastic - we could get two rooms here for the price on one room at the Courtyard nearby so the kids had their own room. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and modern, and the beds comfortable - everything that we needed. The hotel was busy but was always nice and quiet. We even enjoyed the pool which we had all to ourselves. My wife wished they had a fitness room but hey - we were on vacation! There's no breakfast but guests get 10% off at Denny's out front.

Overall - highly recommended and it has to be one of the best values in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed at Red Roof Inn Orlando West on a business related trip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's a great value, very clean, very friendly and helpful staff (especially Nadia, she was great!). I was super happy with this choice. I plan to book here when I return again for business in a couple of months. I have also decided to book here if I ever return for an Orlando vacation, too!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2011

The rooms were nice & no traffic noise at all & free parking. The house keepers were extremely friendly and helpful. The laundry facilities were nice to have. They gave a discount for Denny's and Ihop right next door. There is no blow dryer, coffee pot or microwave, but fresh coffee in the lobby. We weren't in Florida to stay in the room though, so for the price was definately worth it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple