“Great breakfast at a great price.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dam Diner
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Ocklawaha
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Great breakfast at a great price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stopped at this diner while on a motorcycle ride through the area. It was a great diner in an old Florida style. The breakfast was very good and the pancake was huge! I suggest stopping here if you are in the area, or plan a trip out there if you want to see another part of Florida.

• Visited July 2013

Ocala, Florida
“Still a great place after all these years!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This place is a landmark! I don`t know who owns it or for how long but the place seems to have always been there. Lately, the food has been excellant. It was always good, but it just keeps getting better. It`s always busy so it can be hard to find a spot at peak times but it is worth the wait. Good old fashioned home cooking!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank K M
“Awesome food and great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Don't come here unless your hungry. The portions are great, the food is excellent down-home southern, and the prices are easy on the wallet! I had a FULL order of biscuits and gravy, something I don't recommend for the average person, it's served on a turkey platter. And the service is great, not something so common now.

• Visited June 2013
Weirsdale, Florida
“Good Food, Large Portions, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our first time at the Dam Diner, Our waitress was very outgoing and friendly and gave quick and good service. My wife and I each had a half order of biscuits and sausage gravy, her with 1 egg, mine with 2 eggs, and coffee for each of us. The plate the biscuits & gravy came on was a large plate and the serving completely filled the plate. We couldn't imagine what size plate they would have to serve a full order on, The eggs were served on a separate plate. The coffee was hot and good. While not the best sausage gravy I have ever had it was still very good. There were other menu selections that sounded interesting, that we will try on future visits. Cost of the meal was very modest for the amount of food we received. We will go again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Well worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Rode 100 miles with a large group to visit this biker friendly spot. Absolutely without doubt the best lasagna I have EVER had. One of my friends had the Sheppard Pie and said it was the best he ever had. I look forward to our next 100 mile ride to visit the Dam Diner, its well worth the trip! I jsut cannot speak highly enough of this spot!

• Visited March 2013