“Awesome food and great service.”
Review of Dam Diner

Dam Diner
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Ocklawaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Don't come here unless your hungry. The portions are great, the food is excellent down-home southern, and the prices are easy on the wallet! I had a FULL order of biscuits and gravy, something I don't recommend for the average person, it's served on a turkey platter. And the service is great, not something so common now.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our first time at the Dam Diner, Our waitress was very outgoing and friendly and gave quick and good service. My wife and I each had a half order of biscuits and sausage gravy, her with 1 egg, mine with 2 eggs, and coffee for each of us. The plate the biscuits & gravy came on was a large plate and the serving completely filled the plate. We couldn't imagine what size plate they would have to serve a full order on, The eggs were served on a separate plate. The coffee was hot and good. While not the best sausage gravy I have ever had it was still very good. There were other menu selections that sounded interesting, that we will try on future visits. Cost of the meal was very modest for the amount of food we received. We will go again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Rode 100 miles with a large group to visit this biker friendly spot. Absolutely without doubt the best lasagna I have EVER had. One of my friends had the Sheppard Pie and said it was the best he ever had. I look forward to our next 100 mile ride to visit the Dam Diner, its well worth the trip! I jsut cannot speak highly enough of this spot!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was fear and loathing in Umatilla for many months and used the Dam Diner many times to charge up and refuel. The service is very good and the servings are acceptably sized. It can be busy from snowbird and cycle group business but will usually have open spaces.

If you were on the run like the Barkers, you'd still stop in for some breakfast....believe me.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just home cooking...good food, very friendly waitstaff. You can go see the Moss Bluff dam as well. It is in the middle of no where, but suprises you with the bright red roof...come on down!