“PIZZA NIGHT”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Summerfield, Florida
“PIZZA NIGHT”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

we had visited before and liked the pizza. Our group was six adults. Dinner time was five o'clock.
we did not have res. but had no problem seating. The place was busier than we expected. Service was very good, Pizza's (1med.and 1 LARGE with the works) where excellent. Will go back. Place got crowded and a bit NOISY. It also was lobster night.

• Visited May 2014

Magnolia Delaware
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Nice little hometown bar and grill. Six of us had lunch and everyone went away happy. I had a “Pablo” burger with Swiss, mushrooms, bacon and a generous plate of thick cut fries and it was all good. My wife had the chicken version and she was pleased. One of our friends had a big patty melt that was both filling and good.

1 Thank Planemeister
Belleview, Florida
“Too close”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We live very close by and used to frequent Alfie's. The last few years things have gone down hill. The menu hasn't changed, the sevice is bad, the food is hit or miss. One visit we had a roach crawl onto the table top. Another visit (the LAST visit) there was a hair in a cheeseburger, between the cheese and meat. Will go to town to Mojos or 110th Street Grille.

2 Thank Puffynubs
Ocala, Florida
“Cosy Little Place & Good Value For Money”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Driven past this place several times on our way to visit friends in Ocklawaha, but never stopped to try it out. Stopped in for lunch today and found it to be a real nice friendly unpretentious restaurant. Can't say too much about the menu because all we had was a 12" pizza that we shared, but looking around at what other folks were eating it all looked pretty good and plentiful.
Also we found it to be good value for money - anybody that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a glass of wine gets my vote - in this case I paid $4, and the pizza was $12.99 with 4 extra toppings.
On the way out some regulars there told us to try one of the 'specials' nights - they have good prime rib and seafood nights, so we will most likely go back and give one of these a try.

The Villages, Florida
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Alfie's Restaurant located at 11677 E Highway 25, Ocklawaha, FL 32179 on Lake Weir

Today while out doing some Find A Grave http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=listFaqs searches in the Ocklawaha, FL area, happened upon Alfie's http://www.alfiesocklawahafl.com/ on highway 25 and stopped in to see what there was to see and get a cup of coffee.

Was not sure they were open since there were only five motorcycles and one car in front of the place on arrival, but the OPEN signs were flashing in the front windows. Thought the place would be covered up on a Saturday morning, then realized it was only 8:30 AM, so most folks were still trying to get up and get out and then of course they would have to take in all the Lake Weir views along the way.

Alfie's has a nice location, no Lake Weir View, but the lake is in front and behind Alfie's but the road and trees are in the way. Nice parking lot for all size vehicles and the facility it self looks inviting in a rugged sort of way. Does not appear to be a large place from the out side but once inside Alfie's looks large and open.

On entering Alfie's was greeted by a very energetic waitress who was dressed appropriately for working at Alfie's with shoes, pants, Alfie's T-shirt and a Big Smile. I felt welcome as soon as she smiled and welcomed me to Alfie's and took me to a booth. There are tables and boots and a bar in the very open large dining area, floors and tables are clean and the interior has that rustic look to match the exterior look.

There were six bikers, older retired folk like me, at an oval table for six, three boots with two folks each in them and me in the place at the time I arrived. The noise level was not bad for such a wide open dining area, and there were two waitresses who were smiling and there when you needed them and not when you were busy talking.

Menu looks good, place is clean, folks running the place are happy to have you there and the folks visiting like me were happy we were there.

Had my coffee and viewed the place as a face in the crowd will do, got caught up on all the local gossip from the patrons talking, paid for my coffee and bid the folks at Alfie's a good bye.

Good place for breakfast, lunch or dinner or just a drink, I will go back. Y'all should try Alfie's out if you are in the Lake Weir area.