“great food and service”
Review of Latinos Y Mas

Latinos Y Mas
Ranked #3 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Latinos y Mas. We are currently in the process of remodeling with our grand re-opening September 13, 2016. We look forward to seeing you then.
Ocala, Florida
“great food and service”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

locally owned and run, great mexican/ethnic/spanish/cuban influences and food, great family environment as well

Ocala, Florida
“Great Cuban dishes!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great Cuban food. Tried the Pernil with fried onions, amazing. Loved the sweet plantains and even liked the yucca. (which I normally don't care for) The dish also came with rice and beans and a salad as well! Be sure you go there hungry! My husband ordered Mexican combo, but after trying mine, will definitely go Cuban next time. Can't wait to try another dish there,

2 Thank OcalaRoadwarrior
Dunnellon, Florida
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I just visited Ocala and were undecided as to where to go for lunch. I had been to Latina H Mas before big my friend had not. We had the most wonderful meal there, and the decor is tastefully done too. I would recommend it and will definitely visit again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Great Staff Needs training”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We ordered food for someone to pick up so we wanted to pay for it with credit card. Lady answering the phone has no clue on how to take an order and should not be answering phone if she isn't trained. After being put on hold 5 times so she could ask someone on what to do another person took order put in my card thought all was fine. Person went to pick up food and they didn't put the name on the order. Duh why did they ask for a name. Great if you eat there but make sure to check everything before you leave

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ken B
Stringer, MS
“Muy Bueno!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was great! I don't remember the name of my entree, but it was 2 meals worth and delicious! The menu has lots of options from Mexico, Colombia, Spain, etc. Our waitress was excellent (and from Colombia, where my entree was from!) and priced right! If I go back to Ocala, I want to eat here again and try something else! I would recommend looking them up before you go so that you can read the menu and at least narrow down your choices. It has lots of options!