“Frequent Guest”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed August 18, 2007

I have been staying at this hotel nearly every other week for the past 2 years. I have stayed at other hotels in Ocala, but have decided to make the Fairfield Inn my home away from home for the following reasons:

First & foremost- the Staff. They are all extremely friendly, particularly the maintenance men & housekeepers. Every time I stay there they greet me and ask me how my stay is going. I have stayed in hotels all over the U.S., and have been a repeat visitor to many, and I've never had the staff be as cordial as they are here.

Secondly- consistency. My room is always clean and comfortable. The breakfast choices are good and more than what I've experienced at some Fairfields: breakfast sandwich biscuits, waffles, etc.

Third- Value. It is fairly priced for what is offered. You get breakfast, free hi-speed internet, free parking, etc.

I will continue to stay here when I travel to Ocala and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank Trockie

Reviewed August 6, 2007

This is a super excellent hotel, well above expectations. We booked in there because I had a Marriott certificate for one room and paid for the other room. I must say that it was a pleasant surprise. Everything was excellent! You can not go wrong with this property!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2007

Stayed here for only one night. We are "Fairfield Veterans." In other words, this is usually the first chain we look into when making plans to stay overnight. This was an average Fairfield Inn. Excellent security....an officer manned the front entrance so we felt very secure. The room was average, the cleanliness was decent. The front desk was cordial, but not overly friendly. The breakfast was very good, but the eating area was relatively small. We were one of the first to get in there, but then a mass of people streamed in constantly and folks were looking for a place to sit.

We've stayed in better Fairfields, but we've stayed in much worse. We would stay here again if we needed to.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2007

My husband and I stayed here one night in March of this year. We had a great stay then and decided to get away for Memorial Day weekend. Our first room was near the elevator. We asked if we could move to a area with less foot traffic. They agreed without hesitation and moved us to a quieter section of the hotel.

The room was adequate in size and came with FREE high speed internet. We did have to use a cord and if we brought it back we would not be charged. The bed (king size) is older and sat close to the ground. The linens were clean and the bathroom was amply stocked with towels and supplies.

The free continental breakfast was the usual fare, cereal both hot and cold, bagels, pastries, etc. The highlight is the waffle maker. There was a line but worth the wait. There are many restaurants nearby, a Stake and Shake, KFC and Dunkin Donuts within walking distance. Across the street there was a Burger King and shopping center.

The hotel is right off the interstate I-75 but we didn't hear any highway noise. We would stay here again if in the Ocala area.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank akasha523
Reviewed March 5, 2007

Room w/2 queen beds was nice, clean, comfortable. Breakfast was good. Only complaint was that rooms facing the interstate had a lot of traffic noise all night. In the future, should bring earplugs. Stayed at this Fairfield Inn in early March 2007.

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank TeaEarleGreyHot
Reviewed June 1, 2006

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful . We found the rooms very clean and comfortable. It is conveniently located to everything. The breakfast was also very good. We are staying here again in June.

• Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed October 19, 2005

Stayed in the Ocala area one night on a personal business trip. The hotel is right off the interstate and is very convenient for through travelers. The place if fairly new and is well kept. The front desk was very nice and helpful. We requested a crib and it was in the room, clean and with the appropriate linens. The room was spacious with two queen beds and had a good bathroom. The continental breakfast was very nice, clean and with a good variety. The only negative I can say is that there was an upleasant odor in the hallways of the hotel, but it was probably from carpet cleaning. I would stay again if I needed a good room for a reasonable price in the area.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business