“Clean Clean Clean”

Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Clean Clean Clean”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We stayed here 1 night for our day trip to Silver Springs. We got a great rate of $79.00 and when checking in they asked if anyone was a Priority Member which I was. They gave us a Queen mini suite since I was. This hotel is newer, extremely clean. Free breakfast in the morning, free coffee 24 hours and front desk put out cookies for everyone at night. They offered to let us leave our car there while we went to Silver Springs but my 82 year old mother was with us and I thought it was too far for her to walk (across the street and parking lot for Silver Springs). Very nice and helpful staff, check in and out were fast. I highly recommend this hotel as a home base to visit Silver Springs.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank barbark2003

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Niceville
Reviewed May 5, 2010

Great location next to Silver Springs. Hotel and room were clean and well-kept. Good value.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2010

Location is very good, Room is clean. Wireless internet connect is easy to use.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Orlando
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Very nice hotel with huge rooms, comfortable beds, located very close to the regional hospitals. The breakfast was awesome and the staff was good. The place was very clean. The manager was very helpful. He informed that the hotel was recently renewed. The hotel was very well lit and all furniture were new. The service was excellent. I came to visit my friend who was in MRMC. I stayed here for 2 days. The place was a heaven. This is the only hotel that is conveniently located close to the hospitals. I thank the staff for their great service. If I am in Ocala, I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank ponaram
nykr4life
Reviewed September 27, 2009

This hotel stay was fantastic. the rooms where immaculate, The cleaning service was very considerate, they were not pushy at all . If we needed anything they were very understanding. The staff was super friendly. the breakfast was fresh and plentiful. I stayed with my family. We were there for a family reunion locally. It was so nice to feel at home. I highly recommend this establishment for your stay in the Ocala Fl area

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank nykr4life
detroit michigan
Reviewed June 9, 2009

This hotel is not located right off the interstate but was well worth the few miles I traveled to get too. The rooms were clean i had no problem with noise as i am a light sleeper. I will say the greeting you get upon walking into the hotel was very welcoming! Not only was the welcoming very friendly but the follow up was very nice, the staff here at this hotel really cared if i had any concens, and you could feel their attitude was genuine! I will stay at this hotel every time i pass through I 75 on my way south. In this day and age its hard to find warm welcoming staff who is sincere in treating you like a valued guest!!!! To top off my experience the breakfast was a plus!!! I was not expecting hot breakfast items at an express and i will be back!!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank miavia44
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 31, 2008

Some Holiday Inns are better than others, this was the best I have stayed in. The staff could not do enough. The room was super clean. Maid service went beyond normal by not only cleaning but also arranging things nicely. The free breakfast included items such as cheese omletts and bacon along with cold items. The pool was sparkling clean and surrounded by trees. Internet access was free. We paid 120 Aug 08. We were in town for a family reunion and stayed for three nights.

• Liked — super clean
  • Disliked — can't think of a thing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family