“Top Knotch”

Location - Fantastic * Within walking dist. to Restaurants, Groceries, a Mall
Rooms - Very clean, Adequate
Staff n Workers - Respectful and Very Accommodating
Breakfast - Excellent * Very good variety & Fresh
Originally booked one night, after breakfast decided to stay 4 nights.

Room Tip: Outside rooms are within 12' to your vehicle.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Ocala

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything was nice.They had a good selection for breakfast. They could have used an iron and ironing board in the room.
I left my pajamas on the bathroom door, they called and will be mailing them to me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen46_12
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went to see friends that live in Ocala and decided to spend the night. Since I am a member of their hotel rewards program, my friend called and reserved a room. We arrived about 11:30PM and were welcomed by Kelly, the night receptionist. She was very friendly and the check inn process was flawless except that she could not find a reservation for us. Fortunately there were plenty of rooms and she upgraded us for the inconvenience. When we got to the room we could not believe that the room was this nice for the nightly rate we paid. It was more like a high end hotel. It was exceptionally clean, plenty of nice towels, and the bed and bedding were excellent. The breakfast was better than most and what you expect for a place without a restaurant on site. We would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this Quality Inn to anyone staying in Ocala. As for them not having a reservation for us, I believe that it was a miscommunication between my friend and the hotel and that I should have and will the next time make the reservation myself. Also it was not Kelly that my friend spoke to, my friend called earlier in the day when another person was at the reservation desk.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I checked in, went to the room and immediately checked out. Outside entrance and location of the room made me uncomfortable. However, the worst was that the room had a terrible smell...like urine. I immediately went to front desk, checked out and went to Comfort Suites in Ocala (good choice). The front desk clerk was very apologetic and offered an upgrade to executive suite. This property is not your standard Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ronilynn777
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Very comfortable for a one night "passing through" stay. In a good and convenient location. Lots of restaurants nearby. Good, filling breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, cereal, and pastries to choose from. Overall clean, but did observe some mold on the bathroom ceiling. Note: corridors are exterior.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

On a recent trip to FL, we needed at place to stay in Ocala. To be honest we called several other hotels and they were booked up. When we drove in and I realized that it was a motel instead of hotel I was worried, but I shouldn't have been. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful even over the phone when I booked). The rooms have been remodeled and except for opening onto the parking lot you wouldn't know you were at a motel. The kids loved the pool and the warm chocolate chip cookies. The breakfast was good and the eating area was clean! All around great experience!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Checked in for one night--conveniently located in Ocala, right next to the mall and lots of places to eat. Older property that has been updated--still very nice. Very friendly staff. Very clean and great comfortable beds! Nice pool. Breakfast is great--eggs, sausage, potatoes, misc breads, fruits, cereal and make your own waffles! So much better than pastries and milk!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family