Super 8 Ocala
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$67
$108
$55
$66
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$83
La Quinta
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$73
$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat parkinghot showeran overnight staythe room was nicecomfortable bedsfree breakfastinsulinirmatruckhurricanechannelsfl
Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stay in budget hotels often while traveling for work and have come to expect very little in the way of frills. This place is at the bottom of the barrel of budget hotels. The rooms and the exterior of the bldg. is in desperate need of updating. I have stayed in Super 8s in GA that are twice as comfortable for nearly half the price. Even at a special rate (AARP) this was too expensive for what they offer. On top of that, if you want a micro/fridge they charge an extra $5/night. The only positive thing that I would have to offer is that housekeeping did a good job everyday considering what they have to work with however, the front desk staff is pretty useless.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have not stayed in Super 8's before and probably will not again. This hotel was in desperate need of an upgrade. If they don't want to upgrade the rooms, the lobby and the exterior then they need to cut the cost of the room by half. I paid 70 dollars per night in a room that was worth 30.00 per night. Check in person, was extremely unfriendly, the check out person wasn't any better and she never even asked me if I enjoyed my stay. They advertise breakfast which consists of individually packaged food items to be placed in a microwave that looked like it was 30 years old. The room was old, two small pillows on a king bed, could have used two or three more. Big stain on the chair. the coffee maker, looked old and not to clean wasn't sure how long the coffee had been there so chose not to have that. When we got to the room the room they hadn't had the air on so the room was very hot and it was very late.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. to Super 8 I recommend you close it, sell it or fix it up. If the whole chain is like that I will not ever choose it again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed in Super 8 in Ocala. I had read the reviews and was leery, but how bad could one night be? The hotel was clean and comfortable. Seemed our room had been recently renovated. The night clerk was nice. We were very pleased. Would stay again if we come through Ocala.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for the night before goin on to treasure island after dropping bags off and goin to eat we returned to room to find a bug crawling on table then about 15 minutes later a roach in bathroom
And one roach crawling up the wall we grabbed our bags I returned to desk and I stayed I wanted my money back needless to say it became a argument And they only gave me half of my money back I would not recommend this hotel at all

• Stayed: December 2012