“A Decent Bargain”
Review of Super 8 Ocala

Super 8 Ocala
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in Ocala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
WETUMPKA
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this Motel because of advertising billboards on the way down, said 25% discount for seniors. I told the attendant at check-in that I wanted the senior discount.
There was a joke made about it which I cannot remember. I asked how old you had to be to qualify for the senior discount, and she replied 90. I said that I did not qualify for that, but I was 65. My friend who is not a senior got a separate room and he and I were charged exactly the same thing. This was very disappointing to me. I have stayed at this motel now for the second year, but may not stay there next year due to this incident.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank GERALD H
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed there although I was reluctant as it looked a little sketchy, it was the cheapest hotel in the area on a Saturday night. We checked in late around 10 pm the room stunk so bad we had to burn a candle to help the situation there was dirt and dust all along the walls and ceiling. I woke up at 3 am and decided to quick check our bed with my phone flashlight for bed bugs.... And I found them. They had been crawling all over us. My husband went right away to complain and have money refunded but they would not. Our only option was another room..NO THANKS. On our way out we heard other people complaining about bugs also. Wether next day both of us were covered in bed bug bites! Stay away from this place. I would rather sleep in my car then step foot in a room here. It was horrific to say the least

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Leanne1214

Travelers are raving about these Ocala hotels

MILFORD
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Ocala Super 8 for one night 3 yrs in a row now. Taking my in laws car to FL. Emily, the clerk, is very nice. Best Super 8 breakfast. Many others serve dry toast and stale muffins. Ocala has bagels, cream cheese, fresh juice etc.....Good location too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Ocala hotels
Golden Palms Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Ocala
Quality Inn Ocala
#15 of 34 in Ocala
Best Western Ocala Park Centre

Been to Super 8 Ocala? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ocala

Property: Super 8 Ocala
Address: 3924 W Silver Springs Blvd, I-75 Exit 352, Ocala, FL 34482-4097
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Ocala
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ocala 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.