New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“A Decent Bargain” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Ocala

Super 8 Ocala
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Ocala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
WETUMPKA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this Motel because of advertising billboards on the way down, said 25% discount for seniors. I told the attendant at check-in that I wanted the senior discount.
There was a joke made about it which I cannot remember. I asked how old you had to be to qualify for the senior discount, and she replied 90. I said that I did not qualify for that, but I was 65. My friend who is not a senior got a separate room and he and I were charged exactly the same thing. This was very disappointing to me. I have stayed at this motel now for the second year, but may not stay there next year due to this incident.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank GERALD H
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed there although I was reluctant as it looked a little sketchy, it was the cheapest hotel in the area on a Saturday night. We checked in late around 10 pm the room stunk so bad we had to burn a candle to help the situation there was dirt and dust all along the walls and ceiling. I woke up at 3 am and decided to quick check our bed with my phone flashlight for bed bugs.... And I found them. They had been crawling all over us. My husband went right away to complain and have money refunded but they would not. Our only option was another room..NO THANKS. On our way out we heard other people complaining about bugs also. Wether next day both of us were covered in bed bug bites! Stay away from this place. I would rather sleep in my car then step foot in a room here. It was horrific to say the least

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Leanne1214

Travelers are raving about these Ocala hotels

MILFORD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Ocala Super 8 for one night 3 yrs in a row now. Taking my in laws car to FL. Emily, the clerk, is very nice. Best Super 8 breakfast. Many others serve dry toast and stale muffins. Ocala has bagels, cream cheese, fresh juice etc.....Good location too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business