Courtyard by Marriott Ocala
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$79
Homewood
$59
$67
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$89
$59
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$71
$67
BestWestern.com
$113
$89
All reviewsnice courtyardfront deskburger kingcracker barrelpool areanice towelsroom was cleanstayed nightswaffle houseprice pointfitness centerwould stay here againbusiness tripking roomstaff was friendlyfirst floorgreat room
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed this past weekend at the Courtyard Ocala while enjoying our grandson's football game. The Courtyards by Marriott are almost always clean and comfortable; this hotel was no exception. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful; the rooms were large enough for a sitting area with a couch. Free wifi was also nice; as well as complimentary access to several computers in the lobby. It is right off I-75 and Rt 200, but we weren't bothered by highway noise. There was a combination eating area and bar in the lobby where one could purchase food, but with Cracker Barrel on one side, Waffle House on another, and Burger King in front, as well as several other restaurants right nearby, I can't complain about lack of better dining at the hotel. For a casual trip, everything was convenient. The king sized bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean, and the hotel was up to date. No complaints. We'll stay here again next year if they kids qualify again for regionals.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed 2 nights in Ocala on business and was booked here by the company. We arrived after dark and had to look for it a little bit. Other than that it was very nice. I wish that they had other breakfast options but there is a Cracker Barrel across the street.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank beast5367
Reviewed September 24, 2012

From the moment we were checked in, until we left we were greeted continually with smiles and "hi, how are you today?" I am just totally impressed with the courtesy displayed at the registration desk, the people who worked at Starbucks and mostly by the housekeeping staff. I have stayed at all types of hotels and Ocala Courtyard gets a #1 rating for their professionalism and friendly manner. PLUS the room was great and clean. I asked to be moved to a "patio" room. No problem. The location is great as well. Kudos to the staff and management.

Room Tip: Make sure your phone ringer is on if you ask for a wake-up call
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed five nights at the Courtyard and I can't say enough about the staff who were professional and very friendly. This includes the front desk, housekeeping and restaurant staff. Check in was so fast - which is what I needed since I arrived at 2am. My room was near the elevator and ice maker. And even though I am a light sleeper, my room was very peaceful.
Those are all major positives so if I were to pick: The tub in the bathroom did not drain well. I had water up to my ankles. The iron board needed replacing. It was not stable and my bare foot kicked the exposed metal base that did not have a protective rubber cap. Very painful! And last, it would have been great to have been allowed to purchase a sandwich in the morning to take for lunch which I didn't have time to buy during the noon hour at my place of employment.
Overall I would definitely return and recommend the Courtyard in Ocala... And oh, one more major positive: It's worth the money spent.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Manager C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments about our friendly associates. Many of them have been with us for several years, and they genuinely care that our guests know they are truly welcome here. Guests like you, who take the time to let us know how we are doing, help us to create a more pleasant environment for all.

Our associates work as a team every day to improve on everything that we do. Your descriptions of the guest room adjustments that were needed were immediately forwarded to our continuous care team, and they have been resolved. In the future, please know that if you wish to take a food selections with you in the morning, our staff will gladly have your special requests ready for you when you need them. Our onsite Market offers 24 hour grab 'n go conveniences, too.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Lobby looks recently remodeled pool area is nice relaxing feel there are poolside rooms that have balcony's would be nice if staying in room I only needed room to sleep in had the king bed comfortable I've stayed at this hotel twice now close to food shopping and interstate

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

We appreciate that you took the time to share your comments about our hotel. Like you, many of our guests appreciate our new look, and our strategic location that is walking distance to several shopping and dining venues. In addition, guests love that we are just minutes from, and an easy drive to, the major businesses and entertainment attractions of Ocala.
The poolside / balcony upgrade rooms that you mentioned are very popular with both our business and leisure guests, for the opportunity that they offer to sit outside and enjoy fresh Florida air after a long, busy day.

Thank you for taking time to communicate your thoughts.