“Lovely Evening”

Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Canton, Georgia, United States
“Lovely Evening”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This La Quinta was a pleasant experience for my husband and me along with our two fur babies. Great location just off the interstate. Lovely landscaping, walking distance to restaurants, breakfast included. Most importantly, there are no pet restrictions. The staff was friendly and helpful in all aspects of our stay. Will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
SAINT PETERSBURG
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We spent two nights here and found the hotel lived up to the standards expected from La Quinta. The king room was very large and clean. It had a fridge, microwave, cable TV and a very large desk with fast Wi Fi internet. We did not have time to try the pool but it looked clean. Reception was very friendly. The breakfast was adequate as usual. There are several name restaurants in the area. The hotel is in a good location to visit attractions in Ocala. The only thing lacking was a safe which is very useful for tourists.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Incredibly friendly and professional staff. Clean rooms and close to the highway. I stay here on a weekly basis and I feel as if I am coming home. Carrie greets me with a big smile when I get there, and knows not only who I am, but recognizes my number when I call. Toni in the morning always has a great attitude and big smile. Ann Hatch the manager has assembled a fantastic team that truly cares about the guests stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Reston, Virginia
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My sister and I were going to my nieces high school graduation and took our dogs with us. The rooms we stayed in were very comfortable and equipt with a fridge and microwave so we could heat their food for them. I know that other dogs were staying there, but there was very little noise from any of them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on a quick trip from Fort Myers Beach to Huntsville, AL for a death in the family and decided to stop at a La Quinta on the advice of our friends who ALWAYS stay in them. Beautiful, clean room and an awesome Chili's restaurant to walk to for dinner and drinks. Friendly staff and the bed was absolutely awesome! I didn't want to get out of it the next morning, it was so comfortable! Thank you for making our trip more pleasant!

Stayed May 2014
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel in a garden like setting off I-75 in Ocala numerous times over the years and have always found it to be clean, efficient, spacious and well maintained. As returning clients, we were somewhat disappointed that the King room we had requested - six weeks before our arrival - be on the "ground floor", and even though we arrived shortly after the check-in time....a ground floor room was not available for us. The friendly and pleasant front desk clerk did find us a King room close to the elevator...however, I do wish hotels would honor a specific reservation request and if unable to do so, advise their clients. As usual - we slept well, had a lovely clean and spacious room and although a few things need a bit of tweaking in the maintenance area to maintain the usual high standards of this chain, we did enjoy our stay and will return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 1, 2014

First time at LA Quinta. They accept animals. Breakfast could have been better, but rooms were clean spacious and nicely appointed.. One front desk attendant needs more training , as he could never answer our simple questions about how to get to certain places.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family