“travel often”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit. the staff is so friendly and gracious. Will stay there anytime I am in the area. Room was clean. Lobby is spacious and really nice. Price is very excellent! Animal friendly!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 28, 2014

While traveling home from Palm Beach Fl, after staying at the Hampton Inn I was tired and need a room. Then I started to look for La Quinta Inns which I found and I was well pleased along with my family.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This La Quinta was a pleasant experience for my husband and me along with our two fur babies. Great location just off the interstate. Lovely landscaping, walking distance to restaurants, breakfast included. Most importantly, there are no pet restrictions. The staff was friendly and helpful in all aspects of our stay. Will definitely return in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We spent two nights here and found the hotel lived up to the standards expected from La Quinta. The king room was very large and clean. It had a fridge, microwave, cable TV and a very large desk with fast Wi Fi internet. We did not have time to try the pool but it looked clean. Reception was very friendly. The breakfast was adequate as usual. There are several name restaurants in the area. The hotel is in a good location to visit attractions in Ocala. The only thing lacking was a safe which is very useful for tourists.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Incredibly friendly and professional staff. Clean rooms and close to the highway. I stay here on a weekly basis and I feel as if I am coming home. Carrie greets me with a big smile when I get there, and knows not only who I am, but recognizes my number when I call. Toni in the morning always has a great attitude and big smile. Ann Hatch the manager has assembled a fantastic team that truly cares about the guests stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My sister and I were going to my nieces high school graduation and took our dogs with us. The rooms we stayed in were very comfortable and equipt with a fridge and microwave so we could heat their food for them. I know that other dogs were staying there, but there was very little noise from any of them.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on a quick trip from Fort Myers Beach to Huntsville, AL for a death in the family and decided to stop at a La Quinta on the advice of our friends who ALWAYS stay in them. Beautiful, clean room and an awesome Chili's restaurant to walk to for dinner and drinks. Friendly staff and the bed was absolutely awesome! I didn't want to get out of it the next morning, it was so comfortable! Thank you for making our trip more pleasant!

Stayed: May 2014