La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
$113
$166
$147
Hilton.com
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$71
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
Travelocity
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
BestWestern.com
$108
$98
$61
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesdog showboiled eggspet friendly hotelking roomclean roomscontinental breakfastconvenient locationstaff was friendlyroad tripwould stay againbed was comfortablevery nice hoteleasy accessocala areadogslq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The staff is always nice and willing to help in any way. I continue to come back due to the service even though they don't serve a true hot breakfast. I tell other co-workers to stay here all the time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathan A
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very clean motel. Pleasant staff and breakfast. There were two minor flaws in I found a small roach in the sink (but this is Florida and I am a Floridian so the occasional bug doesn't really phase me) and also, the A/C fan could be colder. My third floor room was humid and stuffy despite a Februrary stay.

The grounds were in great shape. Good restaurants within walking distance. I felt very safe and walked after dark to one of the restaurants. I'd stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Pest were allowed to defecate anywhere and everywhere without, to my eyewitness account, having to or feeling morally obligated to pick up after them. IN A PUBLIC PLACE THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND AS A FLAG HOTEL LAQUINTA SHOULD BE ASHAMED. Put pet post's with plastic bags and trash cans outside around you facilities so PET OWNERS CLEAN UP AFTER THEIR ANIMALS. Guest were walking in the feces and tracking it throughout the hotel - DISGUSTING!!!!! You could not get away from it - IT WAS EVERYWHERE!!!!! I brought to the attention that dog poop was outside one of the doors Friday night 1/31 and it was still their + another dump mid morning 2/1 PS - I'm a dog owner too. THIS WAS SHAMEFUL!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank heather r
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

We've read your comments about our La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala. We're concerned about what you've written about the cleanliness of the hotel, and the reason behind the cleanliness issues. We'll be looking further into how pets are using the facilities, as we do have expectations for our pet owners, but also for how our staff should maintain the hotel and grounds. We appreciate your feedback as it's apparent we have work to do with our team. Thanks for all of your feedback and we look forward to having you again as our guest at La Quinta Inns & Suites.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We love this Laquinta. It is very close to 75 south and we stop here with our dog on our way to Florida. The hotel is very clean and close to many restaurants!! I feel very safe in the area walking my dog which is important to me. It is a very well lighted area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelbugforever59
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My family stops here every year on our way to Siesta Key. This is the perfect place for the kids to unwind while mom and dad catch up on sleep (at the pool or in the room). The kids love the pool and the staff is always completely accomodating.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family