“Emergency stop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA
“Emergency stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I actually was up the night before and because the function I was going to was more in Silver Springs and I did not want to be driving around in unfamiliar city at night trying to find my way back, I stayed at a different hotel. It was nice, but I love La Quinta. I had my 84 year old mother there with me to see my cousin who just had a mastectomy. Upon leaving Ocala, I noticed my mom did not look so well, so I took her to the ER and they actually admitted her. I called La Quinta and they squeezed me in, couldn't be nicer. Which was calming in my stressed state. ALWAYS, use La Quinta.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great place for traveling with your four legged family members. Professional and courteous staff. Breakfast bar was very satisfying and convenient for early morning risers. Room was clean and nicely decorated. Beds were comfy and night light switch next to bed was an excellent idea! Bathroom was clean and linens were fresh. Thank you for a wonderful two night stay...I'll be back :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Very disappointing stay. Noisy, dogs everywhere, children putting hands all over food at breakfast. Never going back there. No one tending breakfast area. No sound deadening between rooms and hallways.Was not told that this location specialized in letting dogs stay when we checked in. Barking, growling, dirty.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Brooksville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very convenient to I-75, on a boulevard with a Hilton, several restaurants within walking distance. You could even walk over to Lowe's Home Improvement if you so desire. The room was modern and updated with nice artwork and furnishings. The front desk attendant was pleasant and accommodating. We were traveling with 2 dogs, so always appreciate not having to jump through a lot of hoops with La Quinta. My dogs are Therapy Dogs, so well behaved and taken care of. Thank you for making my family welcome, even if they are furry.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

me and my wife have been to this la quinta 9 times in the last 10 years. it just gets better every year. one of the nicest motels we have every stayed in. staff is great , beds are very comfatable, breakfast is super. it is pet friendly also. we had one problem this time and they sent the maintence supervisor and 5 minutes later every thing was ok. a shout out to the maintence supervisor, FIDEL , its worth the money and me and my wife are very satisfied with the motel chain. we have stayed at other la quinta' s but this is the nicest.

Room Tip: if you get a king it comes with a micro and fridg.