Hilton Ocala
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
2,006 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskbreakfast buffetcookiesocala areamaxibuddybrunchclydesdalejeremygeorgecarriageteresaserverfeedbanquetsherry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I live in Tallahassee but business often takes me to South Florida. This is my favorite stopping point to break up the trip. Right of I-75, the service is fantastic, from the front desk to the bartenders to dinning staff. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. And the rate is usually better than the lesser quality hotels nearby. I usually only stay one night, but I like it so much I may spend a weekend there sometime just to enjoy the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bsfarrington
Reviewed November 10, 2010

I originally had a reservation with a different hotel in the area. Unfortunately, the hotel I checked in to was dirty, had stains on the seat by the desk and had a sticky remote control. I refused to stay at that hotel and was not prepared to look for another one nearby.
After visited three different hotels in the area, I came across the Hilton in Ocala. I was greated warmly by the reception area. I asked if I could view the hotel room before I comitted to staying there (based on my bad expeirence earlier that day). After viewing the room, I knew that I wanted to stay at the Hilton. Not only was everything spotless, it was quiet as well, dispite the events they had going on that weekend.
My stay included breakfast, which was served in their beautiful dining room area, decorated with paintings of horses (which is what Ocala is known for).
I will definately visit this hotel again and recommend it to anyone asking for advise on where to stay in Ocala. I truly appreciated their hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I always feel at home at the Hilton Ocala. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are well appointed, and I love the mattress and bedding. It's more comfortable than my bed at home. The lobby and lounge are a great place to meet and visit with other folks doing business in Ocala, and events at the Hilton are always top-notch. It's my #1 choice in the area!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We came in very late from traveling for Gainesville football game. We were welcomed by staff when we came in. Went to bar in hopes of getting something to eat and drink. Bar staff were really, really nice. It was great way to end the day. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2010

My wife and I frequently stay at this hotel as I work in Ocala but live in Tampa. We love this hotel because all of the staff, from the front desk to the room attendents are excellent. They also remember us on every visit and we feel like guests in their home rather than a client in a hotel. We also love the hotel because they are dog friendly and we can bring our dog with us. Keep up the great job!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple