“excellent value for your money-a pleasure”
Review of Hilton Ocala

Hilton Ocala
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 10, 2010

This place was spotless and very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank zr9000x
There are newer reviews for Hilton Ocala

Reviewed December 4, 2009

Staff is very nice and professional. Food was exceptionally good and you can't beat the clean room with HD TV. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank atilla007us
Reviewed November 30, 2009

I had a work trip in North Florida and also had a Football game. While both the work and leisure were both North of Ocala, I choose to stay in Ocala at the Hilton. I have been at this property several times and the staff at check in, the executive suite staff and restaurant staff have all been delightful. I travel every week for work and not very ofton can I say that everyone in the equation is friendly and eager to help. Great job at Ocala Hilton!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank FLG8tor413
Reviewed November 29, 2009

I won a gift certificate with breakfast for 2days. I enjoyed my stay. Very professional staff. Have no complaints. Enjoyed meeting Buddy the horse and enjoyed free carriage rides hotel provides to guests. You can feed Buddy when he is in the pasture. Hotel front desk has cookies I was told. Clean, safe, very nice. What more can you ask for?
Very nice business center. I used the computer to check my emails and good fitness room. I felt like I had my own personal gym. I was the only one there when I used it. Wanted to take the treadmill with tv home! Everyone greeted me warmly. Yes, I would pay to stay at a Hilton again. I'll look for one from now on. This was my first Hilton experience!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Hey, it was getting late and we needed a place to stay that was decent. Picked the Hilton because we knew nothing about Ocala (nor did we want to, sorry Ocala) and it was getting late. Had a very pleasant stay, comfortable room, great bar and my wife had a very good bruschetta appetizer.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2009

A hidden gem slightly off the beaten path in Ocala. An older hotel that has been maintained well. Great amenities on the executive level. Very nice pool area, with some road noise from the nearby interatate. Good value. Charged for in-room high-speed. You'd think Hilton would comp that for Diamond level members!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2009

We had been away from home for two and a half months. We decided to treat ourselves to a special evening our last night out. A great place to do that! I'm certain we'll make it our last stop out in coming years.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
HotelManagerMJ, Owner Representative at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2009

We are very pleased we were able to accommodate you on your special evening and hope to see you again soon!

Hilton Ocala Management