Hilton Ocala
$119
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$80
Hampton.com
$67
SleepInn
$59
Courtyard by Marriott Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$117
$79
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$89
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$71
$67
BestWestern.com
$59
2,060 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskbreakfast buffetcookiesocala areamaxibuddybrunchclydesdalejeremygeorgecarriageteresaserverbanquetsherryconference
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I needed somewhere to stay on our way from a family reunion to Clearwater beach. I found the Hilton on Priceline for a great deal. When we arrived, I notified the front desk that it was our anniversary and she immediately gave us drink tickets for the bar. She also noticed that our room was 2 beds and asked if we wanted a king (other hotels act like it's an inconvenience to switch).
We had room service for dinner, they forgot the bread, but immediately sent it up and they also sent up a fruit basket with a card wishing us a happy anniversary. We had some drinks at the bar (excellent martinis) and took some to the pool. There was a prom and some kind of convention party going on with live music. I see other reviews complain about event noise in the rooms, but we didn't hear anything once we went to bed.
We really did enjoy ourselves and the location is great to leave our son with my parents about 30 min away. In fact we are returning next weekend for a night getaway!

• Stayed: May 2013
Karl K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Your comments are certainly the "rule" and not the exception at Hilton Ocala. It is our goal that every staff member you come in contact with makes your stay as perfect as possible. We are happy that our team helped make your anniversary as special as possible. We look forward to your return visit in the future

Reviewed July 5, 2013

A sad fall from grace as the conditions of the bathrooms (mold in ceilings, clogged drains) was awful. The restaurant staff argues with each other and the facility is understaffed. This is barely a Hampton, much less a Hilton and a sad statement about this awful hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Karl K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

With all the glowing reviews we receive on a constant basis we understand that sometimes we fail to meet a guest's expectations...and that was certainly the case with your stay. We realize you stayed during a very busy weekend (baseball tournament, etc) I cordially urge you to contact us directly and discuss your stay with our General Manager (he will be making an effort to contact you directly as well), or any member of our managment team so we can work harder to ensure each and every guest experience is the best possible. The Hilton Ocala takes a high level of pride to our everyday approach to cleanliness, and the cordial way we handle unsatisfied guests.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Everything was very nice at the hotel. We had a 2 day meeting. Meeting rooms are nice. Hotel room and bed was comfy. Outside sitting areas were great!! Inside lobby is beautiful. Easy to find, right off the interstate. Lots of restaurants near by. Staff was friendly. Gift shop should carry batteries. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Karl K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

First of all, thanks for the comment on needing batteries in the gift shop....consider that done! Your feedback is very much appreciated and shared with our team. As the areas most complete meeting and conference facility, we try to ensure that your meetings are effective and efficient while having the perfect balance a top-notch culinary, relaxing, and entertaining experience. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for a family wedding. I had high hopes for this hotel, as my family usually stays at Hilton hotels and are pleased. Unfortunately, I can only say 2 good things about this hotel: 1. I was able to check in early (around 2:00pm) and 2. The location is very good (right off of I75, close to many restaurants, the mall, supermarkets, etc). Now for the negatives. With regards to the room, the carpet was ripped up in spots and there was mold on the floor in the bathroom. The in room refrigerator smelled quite bad as well. The walls were very thin and we were able to hear people next door (luckily they were not very loud or up very late). The weekend we stayed, there were multiple little league baseball teams staying at this hotel. These children were extremely unruly and disrespectful. I almost got ran into twice by them running around a corner in the hallway, and they spent most of their time in the hotel running up and down the hallway, screaming. I had to call the front desk twice on Saturday night (at 10:20 and 11:05pm) to complain and after the second call they finally sent up security. This was extremely frustrating as I was trying to sleep due to a migraine and having to get up at 4:00am the next morning to catch my flight home. I understand it is the parents’ fault that these children are unsupervised and rude. However, my suggestions to hotel are: have a security guard on every floor or monitor 2 floors, to ensure these children do not act in such a disruptive manner. Also, I suggest making sure all or most of these families stay on one floor together, preferably the bottom floor so that they do not disrupt the guests on the floor below them. Honestly, if you get enough complaints (which I’m sure you did), kick these families out of the hotel. Unfortunately for the Hilton, the next time I return to Ocala, I will make sure to stay at one of the other many hotel options in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank md513

It is never pleasant when a large, city-wide event (such as the Cal Ripken baseball tournament that was in town while you were here) conflicts with an event such as a wedding you were attending. While being the largest hotel in the area, and the host hotel for this important youth sports event, we cannot apologize for the behavior of 8-10 yr old kids...but we certainly can take your comments and suggestions to heart and make every attempt to continue to do the best job possible. Of course it did not help that the consistent rain over the weekend made the kids a little more "active" inside the hotel than normal.
We take a great deal of pride in providing a high-caliber level of service and that includes a staff that responds quickly and courteously. we hope that you come by and say hello in person and give us another try the next time you are in Ocala

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Nice hotel. Breakfast and breakfast staff is great. I find that the late shift desk clerk had the better attitude than the others. Housekeeping lady did what she could to make the room very nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Always want to thank our guests for taking the time to give any feedback here, no matter how short, sweet, or even sour. We cannot reward excellence or raise our own bar without this valuable feedback.
Thank you for your comments - and yes, we are lucky to have such a warm and friendly overnight front desk staff and we will make sure to share your comments.
Please call Hilton Ocala home again the next time you find yourself in the area for the evening.