Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortSuites
$129
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$134
$118
Hilton.com
$99
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$83
La Quinta
$132
$108
Homewood
$66
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$73
Agoda.com
1,647 results
All reviewsmini golf courseroom was cleanwafflespool and hot tubfree breakfastnice poolwill stay there againgreat customer servicenon smoking roomstaff was friendlyocala areaparking lothot breakfasthojomotelretrointerstate
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The room was very clean, including the bathroom. The continental breakfast was all we could eat and poolside (including a hot tub) was great with plenty of tables and chairs with some being covered. The staff was very congenial and cooperative. Easy on and off I-75 with plenty of eateries close by. All this for an extremely inexpensive price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your recommendation of our Howard Johnson of Ocala, Florida! You mentioned one thing that many travelers do not know about our hotel; that we have a large heated pool with hot tub and that we can assign your chosen room nearby this pool. If you love to swim (or soak) it is a wonderful surprise!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We spent one night in Ocala during our trip to the Florida Keys. I chose this hotel because the price was great, but wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised. The property was very clean and the front desk staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Our check-in was quick and easy and the room was basic, but clean and spacious. I loved the free wi-fi and continental breakfast in the morning. You can not beat this place for price, value and location!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for making the Howard Johnson Ocala a part of your family vacation! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. There are one or two budget hotels in Ocala that can beat us on price but most travelers don't realize how much they sacrifice in cleanliness, quality, and added amenities by staying elsewhere. Thank you for telling others about us so that maybe they will give us a try too :)

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel is very affordable and CLEAN!! I travel with disinfectants and I didn't need to use them at all. The beds were comfortable, but don't expect a bed like your own. The pillows leave alot to be desired, but I also travel with my own pillow so that wasn't an issue. I didn't see any mold or mildew, or stains on the sheets. The sheets smelled clean so I believe they were recently laundered. I swear, I inspect a hotel room before I start unpacking because I cannot tolerate unkept rooms. Overall, I was happy with the accomodations and I plan on staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Judith, thank you so much for your review! We hope that you do get a chance to return to our Howard Johnson hotel in Ocala, Florida. You mentioned how clean the sheets smelled. That is because we ALWAYS launder the sheets between guests as well as for stays of more than a few days. Our housekeeping staff are proud to provide a level of service that far surpasses most budget accommodations and we are pleased that this made your stay a great one. Thank you!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

i have been staying @ ho jo in ocala for several years now its the hotel of my choice in that area the staff is great rooms have always been very clean in my opion its like my home away from home and will remain that way Al Gibbons Flesherton ont canada

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank you Al! At the Howard Johnson of Ocala, Florida, we truly do want every guest to feel at home. I personally travel between our hotels every week and spend two nights at this Howard Johnson hotel and I absolutely agree with you that the staff, the laid back atmosphere, and the rooms make you feel welcome every time. I know I will always get to see Cedric and Adrian's smiling faces at check-in. And, best of all, I know that they feel just as pleased to see a familiar face also!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We traveled from WV to FL in 2 days with a moving truck, 4 adults & 2 small children. The Howard Johnson's was a very nice place to stay! The rooms were clean and the employees were extremely friendly! Breakfast was good too! Thanks you HoJo!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you so much Paula! I hope that the rest of your move went smoothly and that you are now settling comfortably into your new home. We are so pleased that our Howard Johnson Ocala could be a part of this major milestone in your family's history! Thank you!