“Small Price and Good Night Rest”

Days Inn Ocala North
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was included and gave the basic toast, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice and apples and bananas. It worked perfect for us as a sleeping ground. The hotel is older, but room was clean. It was raining so we didn't get to use the outdoor pool so I am not sure the condition of that, but we were just a couple miles from restaurants and a Publix and a gas station right next door along with Cici's Pizza. I have actually been pleasantly surprised by the Days Inns that we stayed at on our roadtrip. They are cheap, but better than expected every time.

This one was the older one of them all and the ice machine was outside, not sure if that is common in Florida. There is a really cool rock outside that a little lizard must live in and I really enjoyed that!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 5, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Old hotel with reasonable rates and good location. But what makes this Days Inn special is the wonderful staff and their willingness to fix any problem and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thanx for being so nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

As a Wyndham gold card member.this was the most rude and prejudices managers, I have came in contact with in all my travels.i have not got the rooms or the service..I payed cash,yet was charged on my credit card.second the air condition did not work in Florida in the month on june..mold in bathroom, carpet dirty,remote control did not work, plus they still have televisions from 1990.they charge 50/70 dollars for walking when hotel is not worth 30/40 dollars..back to this manager, the owner should not want that lady as the face of his business,further her assistance is just as bad..I would highly recommend you past this hotel, solely for health reason.as I will be contacting the state of Florida health department. .respectfully submitted.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Do not go unless your're a spider lover. The hallways were full of spider webs and lots of spiders. They hung from the room ceilings, hallway ceilings, the lights, and the stairs. Instead of looking in front of me when I walk, I had to keep looking above me to make sure nothing was about to drop on me. If your're the type that loves saunas, then this hotel is just for you. The a/c didn't work for more than 2 minutes at a time. A box fan felt better than the AC in my room. The covers had holes in them and sleeping in the bed felt like I was laying on top of an ant hill. The TV only worked half the time and it took 20 minutes and a trip to the front desk to get it to work. The rooms smelt like a football team that didn't shower after a game. Even taking a shower was a problem. I had to stand in water up to my ankle with tiny hairs floating in the tub and they were not mine! I was also embarrassed after I was lead to believe by the front desk attendant that I would be able to swim in the neighboring hotel due to their's being closed. What hotel keeps their pool closed in June? Days Inn in Ocala, that's who! However, when I walked to the other hotel I was told that this was not possible because I was not a guest. Mattresses were standing up outside in the hallway. The sockets would not work, so nothing could be charged. Honestly, the best area in the hotel was the lobby. The only positive thing I can say about my very short stay at the hotel was the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family