“I liked the location If there were sausage biscuit...”

Days Inn Ocala North
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
A TripAdvisor Member
“I liked the location If there were sausage biscuit...”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I liked the location If there were sausage biscuit withbrakfast it would be great.I liked the sourroundings

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Megan F, General Manager at Days Inn Ocala North, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for the review! We hope to have you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dayton
Reviewed April 18, 2013

i have been waiting for this survey to tell you about the problem i had. I booked two non smoking rooms on June 26 2012 You can check to be sure. we arrived at the hotel about 7:00 P M and at that time we were told that there was not any non-smoking rooms for us. I questioned the clerk why there was not any rooms and she said most people get there about 6:00 and I said I did not know there was a time limit when I could arrive. I went to the room and my friend went to his room but then I could not stay in that room it smelled so badly of smoke so then I called customer service the 800 number and told them about the clerks giving my reservations away and said we were late checking in. I had those reservations for 8 months I also stayed there in 2011 but I can tell you now I will not be back there in 2014 the lady in customer service was very nice she called the hotel and would you believe they found one non smoking room and the clerk came to my room and made a big deal of her finding a room and I said I know the lady from customer service called you but then my friend had to keep the room he had. The desk clerk also said the non smoking room could change at any time so next year when I go through Ocala , I will stay somewhere that will keep my reservations til I get there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Ocala hotels

Fairbanks
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I don't think I've ever seen such awful room. The walls were chipped and soiled, the bathroom and shower tile where horribly moldy. The staff was nice and I slept OK, but I would never stay in this particular motel again.

The TV itself and TV reception was awful. Few channels, and very "snowy" reception - iike in the 70s living with rabbit ears.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo