“Nothing spectacular but adequate for one night on way home.”

Days Inn Ocala North
Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
NORTH FORT MYERS
“Nothing spectacular but adequate for one night on way home.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Average stay. Nothing spectacular but adequate for a one night stay on way home. We were tired so we really didnt care.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
WILLCOX
Reviewed October 11, 2012

nice place to stay, close to everything. friendly staff. plenty of parking and well lite.it is a little difficult to get into the entrance from the west .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Obrien, FL
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was the cheapest room and all I could afford on a last min stay but to my surprise I really lucked up. The staff was amazing super sweet. The rooms were clean the pool was really nice and their water was HOT yay motels rarely have that. They even took the time to called my room to see if my sister and I got in okay if we went to eat or left to go anywhere they knew I was not from there at all lol. The beds were SO comfortable. I do feel they could use an updating it is a bit out of date but style is not what i look for when I need a room. I could hear the interstate some but it wasn't bad and I figured I would since I could see the road. I loved that all the rooms had little balconies and I had ground and my door opened right to the pool.

Room Tip: ask for a room farthest from the road if they have any
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is one of the older Days Inns. It has very nice rooms and comfortable beds. It is not an expensive place to stay. They have a small breakfast bar with just a few items to choose from and good coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple