Days Inn Ocala North
Hilton.com
$72
SleepInn
$92
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$66
$89
$106
$93
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Was here in March 2012 , should have known , never had luck with Days inn !! , Rooms were old dirty , and pool was "being repaired " This place is horrible, Staff were rude and front desk staff even worse!! Breakfast was a banana and maybe milk if lucky !! Room was dusty and even cleaned it my self, toilet didn't flush right . My sons room on first floor had black waste coming up through the tub/bathroom sink drain .Do not stay here!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First night our fridge didn't work, spoiled our food. Distinctly ask about the pool, when we arrived was told the pool was closed. Killed several cockroaches in our room. Our toilet ran continously which kept us awake. Heard pounding through out the night. This stay was just a terrible experience. Will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel its terrible!!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The room was old meaning the building but it was very clean & it had all modern amenities tv was old. Owners should remodel some of their rooms. The manager Carla Lopez made my stay excellent her hospitality was beyond the call of her duties and was just second to none so because of her the room issues wasn't a problem.

Room Tip: The lower floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have had a great stay at the Days Inn, the front desk attendants have been very friendly and helpful in any way they can. They are always cheery and happy to help no matter what time of day or night. The lobby was always clean. My room was wonderful. Very clean, everything worked great, bed was so comfortable (I never wanted to get out of it) and it was very quiet. The pool was awesome. The breakfast always looked awesome and tasted wonderful. All the housekeeping staff were wonderful and friendly as well. This hotel is one of the nicest places I have stayed at since coming to Florida. I would only stay here when coming to Ocala and recommend this hotel to ALL my friends passing through Ocala. Thank you for being so friendly and the great room...

Room Tip: All the rooms are great... Top floor, bottom floor... all very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Photos do not show the reality of this hotel. The inside of the office area was dirty and very run down. The room was located in a hall way that was suppose to be secure, but the doors stood open all night. The room was dirty, smelled very musty, carpet torn, jagged and 2 inches from reaching the wall. The sliding door was secured with an aluminum rod that feel with the slightest touch, not to mention the door itself moved very easily and wasn't tight in the frame. Crickets came in twice during the night. I counted 3 windows boarded up with plywood. We arrived late and couldnt find another room anywhere so we stayed. I would not stay in this hotel if I were a female staying alone, ok not even if I was a male would I stay there again. Not even if you paid me to!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple