New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Comfy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Ocala Park Centre

BEST WESTERN Ocala Park Centre
Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in Ocala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had a reservation and arrived late in the evening, very tired. I went in to register and was met by a crabby desk clerk. I put down my confirmation form and he flipped it back at me and told me " I don't need that!" That was the only interaction. I had to ask when the breakfast bar opened as he was not volunteering any information.

We do not look for luxury, but we do like cleanliness and respect from the staff. We will look for a Comfort Inn next time!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Clinton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Despite the busy area, this is a very quiet, clean and comfortable property that is pet-friendly. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was only average but got the job done. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Clermont, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed there with my young daughter. She was excited to swim in the pool to find out that it was closed. They gave us a 20% discount. The front desk girl was nice but the manager not so much. He told us we were welcome to stay somewhere else. Like I was in a position to drive around town and find another hotel. The Hotel smelled like cigaretts in the lobby. When we came back that night there were NO parking spaces left so we had to park at the hotel next door and walk by ourselves in the dark to the best western. When we went to check out there we no carts to use. I think they only have one or two. So we had to make several trips up and down the slow elevator. We didn't even bother with the free breakfast. Went next door to the Cracker Barrel to be safe. Beds were not very comfortable either. The hotel did seem pretty clean though. Would not recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Rochester, New York, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was our last stay in Ocala as we were helping the relatives we usually visit move back north. We were in the oversized King smoking room on the top floor. I wish we had found out about this room years ago when we first started staying there. It was great!!! King bed, desk with chair, refridgerator, microwave, fold out couch, coffee table, easy chair with ottoman and large walk in closet, along with dresser and flat screen TV. Plenty of room to live in for a few days.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Dunedin, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff is excellent. Desk staff help some one find a location by listing and printing map. Breakfast selection was good. The bed in 222 was like a rock and the soft pillow was just lumpy. In Sept I had room 108 and the bed was fine. I was told I could not have first floor due to using the internet rate. I was also charges several months in advanced when I made the reservation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business