All reviews donuts yogurt room was clean chocolate chip cookies choice hotels would definitely stay here again sitting area great place to stay pull out sofa biscuits and gravy hot breakfast visit family hard boiled eggs very nice hotel breakfast bar check in was easy outdoor pool
Reviewed February 3, 2008

This place was a nice surprise! We were told it was fairly new; front desk was pleasant and professional. Our room was clean; king size bed extremely comfortable, good pillows. Right off I-75 access. A basic continental breakfast, but also had waffles available when we were there. 2 exits south is the "main" drag to Ocala, where you can get to more restaurants, Paddock shopping Mall, and a theater. Also available, internet access in room and a small "snack" store by front desk.

2  Thank Parkwaycourt
Reviewed February 1, 2008

This is a very new and nice hotel. Aways the service was excellent and the continental breakfast was great with a variety of offerings! Will definately stay again when in the area!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank clark197
Reviewed January 21, 2008

I stayed here for more than a week on business and found the lobby and room to be immaculate, quiet, and comfortable. There is plenty of free parking, the high speed wireless internet is included in the room rate (and my connection was excellent), and the free buffet breakfast was pretty good (I'm not much of a breakfast eater but I had waffles a couple of times.) My room had two queen sized beds (very comfortable, a couch, a desk, and a bureau with a TV. The room itself was huge for a budget hotel.

The room had a fridge, freezer, and microwave, and there's a supermarket right up the street so I had a couple of meals in the room. Otherwise, there are plenty of nearby restaurants. Big Apple Eatery was pretty good for delivery.

The staff were friendly and polite, there's a coin op laundry on the second floor, and a place to purchase stuff like laundry soap and snacks at the lobby.

I'll stay here again if business brings me back to the Ocala area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank thanford
Reviewed January 17, 2008

This hotel was very nice, clean (except I think the shower curtain could have used a cleaning, it had an odor) everything else was very clean though. It was a nice size room with a big plush king size bed. The staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was fine although I only had the waffles. The price was good for the value and the location was good enough for me ( we went to Silver Springs park) about a 15 minute drive. No restaurants in the immediate area but we went to 2 exits south (only a few minutes drive) and there were plenty of chain restaurants to choose from. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kaliali
Reviewed January 14, 2008

The room was nicely furnished and huge for a hotel room. The hotel itself was clean and neat but not much of a lobby. Good thing the room was big enough to be "cooped up" in it.

The breakfast was not that great except for the wonderful waffles but it was free and plentiful, so no complaints.

The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating.

2  Thank dedelydee