“Best place to stay in Ocala”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersBronze level
Richmond, Virginia
“Best place to stay in Ocala”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and I have always received excellent service. Rashes at the front desk always recognizes me as a returning guest and upgrades me to the nicest room possible. The beds are great as are the HD TVs. The on site restaurant is very good and convenient and they are located right off I-75. I highly recommend this property for the facility and the service.

• Stayed October 2012
GMOcala, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are happy that you are one of our loyal customers who continues to stay at our hotel. We always make sure that our facilities and services are maintained to keep valued customers like you. Rest assured that we will always provide great accommodation and quality services like no other hotels can offer. We hope to serve you again on your next trip. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great place to spend the night....the staff Is helpful, friendly, proffesional. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Decor is relaxing and very cool! What more can I say...I will stay here again......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GMOcala, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
It is nice to know that you had a great time during your stay with us. We want nothing but the best services that we can offer to our valued customers like you. We hope to serve again in the near future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites.
Chickamauga, Georgia
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a high quality, chic, local luxery hotel.
We originally booked the Holiday Inn off of Pine Ave, that place is a DUMP. So, we quickly switched to this Holiday Inn. We were very impressed. Beds were comfortable, water pressure was great, very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the decor.
Does not include breakfast. Free WiFi
The restaurant in the hotel is also very tasty. SKY Asian Fusion.
It is conveniently located to local restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We assure you that the things that you mentioned will be maintained and we will continue to provide impeccable services to our valued customers. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Suches Georgia
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I used Priceline's Express Deal and got the Ocala Holiday Inn as a 3-star hotel. It was every bit of that and more.

Located at exit 350 off I-75 it is convenient to a host of restaurants. Although it is just off the exit, we got a really quiet room that did not face the highway.

The rooms are spacious and, although, you are a long way from the beach the rooms are decorated is a mix of bright blues and greens. Colors aside, the room was very confortable and the Tempurpedic bed was as comfortable as my own.

The room is equipped with a small microwave, fridge and coffemakes as well as a flat screen tv.

There is ample parking for horse trailers.

Next time I go to Ocala I will stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north overlook the parking area and are very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
jaswartz, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the discounted rates through Priceline.Com and were able to get a room with our hotel. Your review mentions a lot of the features that makes our hotel so hospitable and popular, and I thank you for sharing all those with the TripAdvisor Community.

Although we do have many conveniently close restaurants in our area, we do have our own Award Winning Restaurant, Sky Asian Fusion, on the top floor of our hotel. They offer a wonderful dinner cuisine as well as top notch service and an awesome view of the surrounding area. And for breakfast, Cypress Shadows Café, our in house restaurant on the lobby level, offers fresh, made to order breakfast every morning.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we look forward to your return visit.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

There are many nice hotels so it is always about service and cleanliness to me. This place understands that and leaves you feeling like you just stayed someplace much more expensive. Great job. The diningonly is firstthe rate also. When I am in Ocala this is the only place I'll stay.

• Stayed August 2012
jaswartz, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
It’s absolutely wonderful for our staff to hear your review, as our main goal is to provide every guest with superior service and accommodations at a cost that they can afford.

Thank you very much for noticing our commitment to our guests and allowing us to share in your inspiring review. We welcome you back anytime.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is now our choice hotel while staying in Ocala. The property is immaculate and the rooms are spotless. Wifi is fast.

The beds are Tempur-Pedic and the best I have experienced in hotels.

The staff is great. From check in to check out, they are attentive and very personable.

Location is close to restaraunts like Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, Bob Evans, & Bonefish Grille as well as all of the usual fast food choices. In addition, the bar downstairs is well stocked and comfortabe.

I look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We are extremely happy that you have chosen the Holiday Inn & Suites – Ocala Conference Center to be your choice hotel when traveling through Ocala. We will maintain our dedication to our customers like yourself by continuing to provide you with immaculate rooms, fast wifi, extremely comfortable Tempur-Pedic mattresses and attentive and personable service from all of our staff members.

Next time you have the chance to stay with us, I hope you will have the opportunity to visit our in house Award Winning Restaurant, Sky Asian Fusion, for your dining needs. They provide a wonderful Asian Fusion Cuisine as well as a fully stocked bar.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and we also look forward to your next stay!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was in Ocala, FL on business with a team of 8. I was the "odd ball" that stayed at a different hotel. The rest of the team stayed at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. They have the Sky restaurant on the top floor. Let's just say, I wished I had stayed at this Holiday Inn & Suites.

I was shocked when I met the team there for dinner one evening. First, the lobby of this hotel is something out of a magazine! I was just totally blown away at how beautiful if was. Then, when I arrived on the top floor at Sky, I thought I was in some big time metropolitan city! Sky is Asian influenced. The place is drop dead gorgeous! The food was fabulous and priced unexpectedly, very moderate.

I would highly recommend Sky and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, at this Ocala location!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Well we wish you would have chosen to stay with us also, but I am thrilled you had a chance to experience Sky Asian Fusion, our award winning 6th floor restaurant as well as our “magazine” quality lobby. Your comments are too kind, as we keep our hotel beautiful so guests like yourself have a wonderful home away from home during your travels.

I hope your plans bring you back to our area so you will have that opportunity to be our guest for an evening or two and we can continue to show you the great hotel that we have for you to enjoy.