“never agian”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #16 of 476 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Englewood, Florida
“never agian”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

this whole chain has been going down hill for several years stopped for a quick breakfast while on the way home from floridia ordered the steak and egg special they had ordered steak well done when it came out I cut into it and blood ran over every thing had 25 dollor gift card which I gave to waitress paid for wifes meal and left will never go back to any cracker barrell

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank bigguy11

St. Augustine, Florida
“Very pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We checked it to our hotel late and knew we could get a decent meal at Cracker Barrell, we did, everyone was very pleasant even though it was close to closing. Was a very good experience.

Plainwell, Michigan, United States
“Only the gift shop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We go to this Cracker Barrel every time we visit, but only for the gift shop. Our one and only dining experience was sub par, but the staff in the gift shop are friendly and we always find something to buy.

Visited March 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Portion sizes are shrinking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Cracker Barrel has always been a favorite restaurant of ours whether here in Ocala or when travelling. However, the last couple of times we have been to the Ocala restaurant, we have noticed that the serving sizes are becoming smaller. A couple of weeks ago we got a baked sweet potato that was extremely small. When my husband mentioned it to our waitress, she agreed and promptly returned with a bigger one. This past Thursday night, my husband ordered the sampler platter which should have been ham, chicken and dumplings and meatloaf with green beans, okra and hashbrown casserole. They got the sides right but they gave him country fried steak instead of the sampler meats that he ordered. We flagged down the manager and he corrected it but when I complained about the small portion size of my potatoes, I was told that it was the correct size. I know from experience that it was not. I will think twice about going to this restaurant again and we have been going there 3 or 4 times a month.

• Visited March 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Great for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I like to go out for Breakfast, and most places stop seving it at 11:00 a.m., and we don't always get out that early, so we head to Cracker Barrel . They serve Breakfast all day, andafter eating there we don't feel like eating lunch, we are so full. The food is great and we really enkoy it.The Country store is a lot of fun, and always decorated for the seasons, and Holiday, and every time you go there is something new.

• Visited March 2014