“Chicken and Dumplings--bisquits and gravy”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #21 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am originally from Nashville TN where the first Cracker Barrel was opened. We love all the foods on the menu. Wish they had one in California. Cracker Barrel is our place to go when we travel from Florida to Nashville. Glad we finally got one close enough to where we live now. Your "when did you visit" should have a "once a week" or "twice a week" Old folks do not like cooking for one or two anymore.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We've eaten at this Cracker Barrel outlet a number of times, and it always lives up to our expectations. What else is there to say - it was a Cracker Barrel Experience.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I ordered a house salad and my wife ordered soup as one of our side dishes. It was brought out quickly and we started eatting, next all the rest of our food came out. I would have liked to have finished my salad before starting on the rest of my dinner. It was a good thing the 2 of us were sitting at a table for 4 so we had room for all the plates.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the chain we prefer & trust when on the road away from home. We had dinner at the Ocala Fl location while traveling in April. It was typical of what we expect: tasty comfort food, decent prices, pleasant service, clean bathrooms, safe & convenient locations.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

When I 'm on the road and in doubt of where to eat I always go to Cracker Barrel for "comfort food". Can aways be assured that I will get a consistent tasty home style meal. This one in Ocala is just one of the any that I frequent when traveling the US.