“Good food anytime anywhere in the U.S.A.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #21 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Have eaten in many, many Cracker Barrel restaurants while traveling around our great country and never been dissapointed. Plenty to eat and drink at good fair prices. Wholesome diet provided for all ages.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

As we could not host Thanksgiving at our house, we treated Daughter and grandson to dinner at CB. Great meal as always. Wait was about an hour which was expected for holiday, and the price was great...$8.99 for full meal including dessert. We all had plenty to eat and the service was good. Those waiters earned their money that day!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The servers are very friendly and will stop to get your drink order even if you are not at one of their tables. The food is very "down home cooking" and not to worry about very spicy food.

The store is a "very dangerous" place for me. It is fun to browse through it. Many times you can find "that special something" to give to someone or for your own enjoyment.

The great feature of Cracker Barrel is that it is always consistent from one to another. When ever we travel, we always stay at a motel next to a Cracker Barrel (nothing like sitting next to the fireplace on a "cold winter evening"!)

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Busy, has lines, wait can be a pain. Upside is good food, decent service, large portions and Tasty foods for all meals. Breakfast is my weakness and they fill that niche for me!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Cracker Barrel never disappoints for breakfast. While staying nex door at the Courtyard of Marriott, my wife and I enjoyed our breakfast at CB. We both like their egg sandwich, my wife scrambled and mine fried over easy. The potato casserole is a must, and if I'm really hungry a small bowl of their cooked apples. If visiting for dinner, the chicken and dumplings, with a side of baby carrots is my favorite. Add to the delicious meal, the chance to visit their country store to browse either before eating or after your meal. Then, to top it all, their assortment of candies that were popular teasr ago. My favorite is the Goldenberg Peanut Chews, a candy that was popular over 50 years ago in the NY area.