“Very clean!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights. The staff was very friendly and the cleanliness of the hotel carried throughout the whole property. I have to say we enjoyed our stay here and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and updated
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn G
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Yes, Dawn, our team here takes great pride in maintaining a pristine hotel! Our Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview is an excellent choice for those traveling on a budget. We offer comfy, clean rooms and exceptional service at a value price. I hope you were able to enjoy some of our area during your time here. We are next to the Garlit's Museum of Drag Racing and minutes from the Florida Horse Park, Silver Springs State Park and more. Please do visit us again soon!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview

Reviewed August 5, 2014

For some reason the hotels in a small city like Ocala, Florida are pretty expensive compared to the deals you can get right down the road in Tampa. I chose this hotel because it was one of the more affordable hotels in the area. There is a sign outside that said that the location had won a hotel award recently so that put my mind at ease as I pulled into the parking lot. I found the room to be comfortable and the staff to be very friendly. Also, the breakfast in the morning had lots of really good choices. My business trip caused me to stay another day and I went right back here and checked in a second night for another stay. Good hotel. The only negative was that the wifi connection seemed a bit slow. Also, I had to use the business center to print some documents. Instead of being able to print from my laptop to a printer in the business center room I had to transfer the documents to a thumb drive, print it on their computer and their computer forces the print behind the hotel desk in the hotel office. A little inconvenient but the staff was nice about it and helpful in explaining why they had it set up that way.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the excellent review of our Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean, comfy rooms and our delicious breakast. Our hotel is an excellent value for those traveling on a budget. Our hot, deluxe breakfast includes options for all dietary needs such as gluten free and low carb diets! I apologize it was a bit inconvenient for you to print your needed documents. We do have our printer set up in the most secure location with secured access. We are happy to hear that you stayed with us again for a second night! We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Employees were very nice. Rooms were very clean. Enjoyed the water pressure in the shower. Good breakfast... served until 10am! I was happy that they offered boiled eggs and yogurt, not just biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you, Cathy, for the wonderful review of our Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. As you mentioned, we have many breakfast offerings including low carb options, gluten free options and more. I hope that you keep us in mind the next time you are in the Ocala-Belleview area. We always enjoy seeing our guests come back! We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped here on the way back from Georgia and were pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was. Many times hotels right off of a major highway like this one that is located off of I75 are a bit rundown, but this one has been recently updated.
From the outside you can see it is clean, check-in was quick and the front desk clerk was friendly and helpful.
All hallways were clean and the room we got was great with two queen beds and updated bathroom. There was a nice size television in the room as well as a coffee maker and small refrigerator.
It was nice and quiet so we were able to get a good nights rest.
We wanted to get going first thing in the morning so it was great that we were able to have free breakfast, which saved us time and money. Breakfast included breads, cereals, hot sausage, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea, danishes -- it was more than expected.
They have a small pool, which we could not take advantage of, but that is a nice plus especially in Florida with kids.
If we ever stop through Ocala again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
hdghotels, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review of our award-winning Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview hotel! We take great pride in providing each guest with an excellent stay experience. I am so pleased you enjoyed your well appointed, refreshed guest room and our hot, delicious complimentary breakfast. Our made to order Belgian waffles are always a hit! Please do keep us in mind for future trips to our area. We always love welcoming back familiar faces! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This is by far one of the best I've encountered on our road trip! The hotel is straight off the highway so it's easy to get on and off. The area looks a little shady, but it's a great hotel! The staff is so friendly and they definitely accommodate for people with pets! They have a nice green space to walk the dogs and it's bordered by restaurants so it's easy to find food. All in all, great hotel!:)

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for the excellent review of our Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview hotel! As you mentioned, we are a pet-friendly hotel complete with a walking area for your fur babies. Our staff strives to provide an exceptional stay experience for each of our guests. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us! I hope you were able to enjoy our hot, delicious breakfast featuring our fresh-made Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy and more! It's a great way to start your day. Please do keep us in mind next time you're in the Ocala-Belleview area, or even just passing through again. We always enjoy welcoming back friendly faces.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Some hotels/motels along interstate 75 are starting to seem rundown and dated, but we were pleasantly surprised with all aspects of this Sleep Inn. The room was very clean and well appointed in modern decor. The air conditioner was working well, bathroom was clean and modern, lobby was nice and front desk staff were helpful and friendly. I really appreciate having a fridge in the room to keep water and other drinks cool. We were close enough to walk to Sonny's for some good BBQ next door. Our room was on the interstate side of the hotel, but I did not hear any noise from it at all. The location was perfect for us as a stop over from Naples to Atlanta. I would be happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: I think any of them would be fine, noise did not seem to be an issue.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our award-winning Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview hotel! As you mentioned, we are conveniently located off of I-75 in the Ocala-Belleview, Florida area. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional stay experience. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay including our sparkling clean, quiet guest rooms, friendly service and convenient location! Please visit us again when you have time to explore the area. We are located adjacent to the Garlit's Museum of Drag Racing and are minutes from the Florida Horse Park. Thank you again for taking the time to let other potential travelers know how great we are doing! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Being that there is very little in this area I was surprised to find a clean, affordable room and friendly, helpful staff who gave great directions & reminded me that I get a discount w/ AAA. Free breakfast of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins, etc. was decent & went until 10am which was a big bonus for me. I checked in around 11pm & I was offered a noon check out. Wi-Fi was not the greatest, I couldn't get a strong signal at first but eventually did connect. Water pressure in the shower was great & the a/c rocked. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you, Kimberley, for the excellent review of our Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview hotel! As you mentioned, we do have a complimentary, hot breakfast bar each morning including eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles and more! It's a wonderful way to start your day. We are always happy to extend check out times for guests provided we have the availability to do so. We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with your stay while you are here. I am happy to hear you were able to get connected to our high-speed wireless internet. In the future, know that our front desk agents are trained on connecting devices and are happy to assist with any issues you may have connecting. We hope that you do visit us again soon! We always enjoy seeing familiar faces again.