Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview
Courtyard by Marriott Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$117
Hilton.com
$59
$129
$59
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
ComfortSuites
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$74
$67
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$114
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
$113
$89
All reviewswaffleschoice hotelstaco bellbreakfast roomwould definitely stay here againcracker barreldon garlitsbiscuits and gravyracing museumbeds were comfortableparking lotroom was largefront desk stafflate checknight's sleepfree breakfasta great place to stay
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I booked this room based totally on reviews on Tripadvsior. What I read here didn't match the Sleep Inn I got. To start with the motel was average at best in regards to appearance and cleanliness. It feel it's face when it came to sleeping. The A/C unit gave you a choice at 70 degrees you had ice forming on your nose and a 71 you were in a sauna. The was simply no in between. I was flat miserable. The beds were just minor step above. Like sleeping on the sheep after they took the Serta away. Not a good experience at all.

Room Tip: Go to the Hampton in a couple exits down. I did the next night and it was fantastic !
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank O648375
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review. As soon as we received your hotel survey, and later your TripAdvisor review, I contacted our hotel manager about your situation. We had our maintenance staff check the HVAC unit in the room and could find no issues with it. It adjusted properly when the thermostat was changed. We are truly sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us and we would like to speak to you further about how we can make it up to you. We see that you are a Choice Privileges member and perhaps we can award you with some points towards a future stay. Please allow us the opportunity to speak with you further about this. Thank you.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We spent one nite there with 85 year old parents. We had a suite on the first floor. The room was very nice and clean it was very quiet the staff was friendly, it a very nice place to stay. Also the breakfast was very good! I will Definitely stay there again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you Wild Bill. We are very pleased that both you and your elderly parents felt at home in our Sleep Inn & Suites of Ocala-Belleview. We always recommend that guests book one of our suites so that they can enjoy a very spacious room with spaces to sit and socialize if they are traveling with friends or family. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was just staying one night and the hotel had such great reviews thought I would give it a try. Everything was nice and clean. Bed was pretty comfortable which for me is very important since I have a bad back. I did not try the breakfast or anything else. Things were just a little too basic for me. I am glad my wife was not with me since the lighting in the bathroom was not very good. The front desk was Ok, but not overly friendly or helpful. Everything was just Ok. Would I stay here again... most likely not, but I might be getting picky in my old age.

PS... loose the uniforms for the front staff, I could not tell if they were part of the cleaning crew or folks that worked in the office.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Skyarrow1
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for your review. Although we try very hard to provide a great stay, we are a limited service property which does not have all the bells and whistles of a Holiday Inn or Hilton hotel. All of our uniforms and decor are Sleep Inn standards so these features are standard for the brand. Thank you though for your feedback and for staying with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Staff was efficient and pleasant. The entire building looked freshly painted and clean. Ou room was fresh and clean. It had everything you could want for comfort. I can't think of anything they didn't have for one's comfort. There was even several places within walking distance to get something to eat. I would highly recommend this as an excellent place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel! Our Sleep Inn & Suites of Ocala-Belleview was refreshed last spring which included changing all carpets, repainting and replacing all linens and furniture. We try very hard to maintain our hotel as though it were brand new and have a rigorous preventative maintenance program. Thank you for telling others about us.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very Helpful. We were pulling a boat(60ft) and were able to park next door at Sonnys restaurant parking.They worked well with the hotel. Gas station next to Sonnys with an entrance trom the parking lot of Sonnys.

Room Tip: We used the roadside walk in coupon.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing our Sleep Inn & Suites of Ocala-Belleview! We are pleased that we could find a solution to your parking issue. We will always try to find a way to accommodate each and every guest. You mentioned the walk-in coupon. Many of our guests are very price conscious. This is why we provide these coupons in the Florida welcome centers which provide a significant discount. These rates are exclusive only to those who get the coupons and these are not valid on event dates so it is important to call ahead and make sure you can redeem them. However, it is well worth it if you do! Thanks!