“Good home cooked food”

Bob Evans
Ranked #60 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you like turkey and dressing this is the place to go, it just melts in your mouth. There are plenty of items on the menu that will hit the spot. They also have flavored ice teas if that is what you are looking for. They have something for everyone.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

It had been a little while since we've eaten at a Bob Evans. We met some out of town friends here for breakfast and enjoyed our meal. This one was very clean, very friendly, and affordable. Our food was delicious and came in a timely manner. No complaints from anyone.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The quart of vegetable beef soup i received from my peoria, il location was 90% broth. I contacted the manager and she told me that it was not meant for a family of four. That's not what the brochure in the restaurant advertised. very disappointed!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This restaurant is located close to our new home. We have eaten here once and service was less than stellar. The restaurant was almost empty and yet we had to wait way too long to place our orders and then to get our food.

The food was just what you expect from a Bob Evans, nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

In the last month I have had a number of occasions to visit Bob Evans Restaurant. Although their food is great, their staff is unbelievable. During my last visit a young waiter by the name of Carnell was extremely polite, very personable and took our dining experience to a whole new level. It was obvious that this young man thoroughly enjoyed his job and conveyed that enthusiasm to patrons. Prior to my most recent visit, I had the pleasure of being waited on by a waitress named Suzi. She too was exceptional. Whoever is doing the hiring at Bob Evans should be commended. Their staff is great. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank JackL886