“MUST try the mussels”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 482 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Ocala, Florida
“MUST try the mussels”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Comes with french bread loaf, dunk it in the sauce, it's great! If budget is an issue, get the small plate, you may still need another loaf of the bread . . . recommend the guiness stout draft to go with this, sooooo good . . .

“Nice Ambiance”
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Nice New Orleans menu in Ocala. The view of the square outside the window was pleasant. Even the music follows the theme. The waitress said the blackened fish was fairly spicy, so I just tasted my partner's order rather than ordering my own. Wish I would have ordered it. Was appropriately spiced for blackened seasonings--not overly so.

Augusta, Maine
“Blue margarita”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

We go here every time we visit Ocala. I really like their blue margaritas. The food is always excellent and they know how to cook a steak; you order rare you get a rare. They are usually a busy place, but they get the food out in a very reasonable time.

New York and Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 21, 2009

My husband and I seemed to be in a rut with our restaurant choices. Deciding to look further than we had previously, we tried Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille, mostly on the recommendations of this website. The service was great, quick without being rushed; food service was timed so one course did not come before the previous one was completed. The St, Charles Mussels are wonderful, the sauce alone would make a dinner when bread is dipped into it. The seared Ahi Tuna appetizer is huge and the zippy sauce was just right. I had the grilled Mahi with the lemon cream sauce. The fish was cooked to perfection and just the right seasoning. The lemon sauce could have been a bit more lemon. My husband ordered Gumbo which he enjoyed, but I was glad I did not choose that dish. We were way too full for dessert. Next time we will skip the appetizers (but how, they are all so good) and try dessert. Dinner for two with a bottle of wine, plus tax and tip was slightly less than $100. Reasonable for the food and service.

Ocala
“Closest to New Orleans cuisine in Ocala”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

My parents were visiting from New Orleans and i took them to Harry's. We all thought is was great. Good cajun flavor and favorites. Loved that it was in the square