“Try the Salmon”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 497 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've been to Harry's a couple of dozen times. Garlic butter with the fresh bread is good; caesar salad not so much. Best dishes I've had are the bourbon street salmon with a nice glaze and the pork tenderloin medallions. These are good dishes, priced well. If you arrive before 6 PM there are some lower priced deals that are worthwhile. It's generally crowded. Ambience is exposed brick New Orleans style. Great on the square location.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,280)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have never been disappointed in the food when we go to Harry's, whether it be lunch or dinner. The menu is varied in the event you do not care for Cajun food or seafood, such a steak, pork medallions or burgers. Their salads are awesome! I personally love their seafood pasta with lots of shrimp and lumps of lobster in the sauce. The restaurant is always full, so it is suggested to go early or be patient. Believe me...it is worth the wait. We have always had friendly waiters to make the experience even better. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our go to place quite often. Can count on a good meal and good service. Wish they had some specials occasionally. The menu is limited for what I enjoy.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been to Harry's too many times to count and am amazed at the consistent excellence every time I dined there. I keep coming back expecting to be letdown and it never happens. I love this place! I'll continue to eat there as much as possible!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a favorite in Ocala to take visitors for good food and a fun time. My personal favorite is the jambalaya but you can't go wrong with anything you order. Go at lunchtime or before 6:00pm to save a little money. Portions are always generous. The servers are great - they are knowledgable and good at their jobs. The atmosphere is fun; it's a bit of the "big easy" right in central Florida.