“Wow!”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Food was unbelievable! Service outstanding! Price reasonable! I will definitely make a special trip back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Everything was excellent and I am definitely going back. Great food and wonderful service. They have a great menu with a lot of choices such as New Orleans food. seafood and great salads, etc.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My first time here but my friend comes every time she visits Ocala. I love the menu. The drinks were 1/2 price as it was Tuesday. The mixed drinks were a titch too weak. The food was tasty. The collard greens were seasoned well. The catfish was cooked to perfection. The Cajun succotash was superb. If I had any complaints it was that my food could have been a bit warmer and the place is a bit loud.. I will go back however if I am ever in the area again!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We go to Harry's at least once or twice a month. The food is always the same, the portions are perfect size and their French fries are always hot, not warm like some other places. It's a good place to relax and unwind across from the park.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Been to Harry's many times before and always enjoy their food. However, in the past year or more they have increased their prices and cut back on portions. Don't mind the increase but not the decrease in food or sides....one or the other, please. We've decided there are other places we'd like to frequent more where there is more food or better prices. It is always noisy, but then so are many other places. Try to get a seating away from the bar area.