“Very Good Place in Ocala”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 482 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
The Villages, Florida
“Very Good Place in Ocala”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Haven't been here in a while but as usual it was a very pleasant experience. We had to go to Ocala so stopped by for lunch. Had a cup of Original Gumbo which was quite good. My Mint Julep was not like I had in Orleans. Quite strong but my wife loved it. We weren't too hungry so we wanted to share Shrimp and Scallop Orleans. They were so nice and separated in two plates and gave them to us. What service. As usual the place was crowded. As for S & S Orleans, it was good but thought the special mashed potatoes were too hot for my taste but again my wife liked it.

• Visited September 2013

Lake Panasoffkee, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had the whole family out to celebrate my Son becoming a Corrections Officer and had a fabulous time. Food, service and atmosphere were OUTSTANDING, as usual, and reinforced why this is our favorite restaurant . Well worth going!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Awills27
Jacksonville, Florida
“A Wonderful Stop”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Driving between Jacksonville and St Petersburg, Harry's is at the I75/301 tranistion point and it was a wonderful place to stop. The historical building that the restaurant is domiciled in is magnificant. The interior brick walls help it stand apart form the norm. The food was good but the service was slow. This could become a regular stopping point for us however.

• Visited September 2013
Calabash, North Carolina
“Downtown on a corner, neat restored building- Loved it!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had the very best Shrimp and Grits that I have ever eaten. We had 2 appetizers and a wonderful meal. Their seafood dishes looked yummy and the other people at the table who ordered them, raved about them. Goodbye diet, hello happy tummy.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank John V
Homestead Florida
“Tried a new location for a great Gainesville Harry's”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Ocala location was new for me, but it has been there for a long time. Same general decor as the one in Gainesville, except sans the gator statues.
The food, and service was just as good as experienced in Gainesville. Ordered a bottle of bubbly for my niece and the waiter kept her glass topped off, and my diet coke never got low.
Our meals were served fast especially considering how packed the place was. Mussels were perfectly cooked and the sauce was delicious as always. The entrees were delicious.
Interestingly, while the place was full, the noise level was quite low. Patrons were having fun, but it was easy to carry on a conversation. Nice.
Will definitely return.