“Historic Downtown Ocala”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #5 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife & I always enjoy Harry's, many great choices, pleasant view of downtown "Brick City" Town Square. Easy parking close to entrance. Always a treat. Highly recommend you try and you to will become a regulator.

There are newer reviews for Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille. We drive from The Villages twice a month. The food is excellent, like a trip to New Orleans. Jambalaya, Etoufee, Po' Boys, red beans and rice, etc. all done to perfection. I highly recommend Harry's.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here a few weeks ago, and we were blown
away by how great the meal and the service was. We've been to Harrys
in St Augustine and they are fantastic as well, but the Ocala location
was truely on point. My only dislike is of course the wait, but it was totally worth it
and they took us a few minutes early. The Mahi Mahi was incredible.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Harry's is in several Florida locations and all are very good. The Ocala location is on the downtown square, a fun location especially for sidewalk seating. Food and service very good. Try the redfish if you like spicy and the Oreo beignets if you like sweet and gooey. We're always satisfied when we stop at Harry's.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Two colleagues and I ate here while in town on business. It was about 7:00 pm on a crowded Sunday night but we were seated promptly. The service was very good; the baked stuffed shrimp was also a good decision. The downtown area around the restaurant was pleasant and parking was easy to find. Oh yeah, the basket of fresh bread was accompanied by a terrific whipped butter with garlic, chives and cream cheese! If we had not just spent the entire day in airports, flying and driving, we would have stuck around and enjoyed the bar scene after dinner. I will definitely eat here again when I am in Ocala.