“On the Square in downtown Ocala Fl.”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #9 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good food full of flavor of New Orleans, We have a great time every time we eat at Harry's. My favorite is the Ahi Tuna Salad, We ask for Roumallade sauce for our french bread, real good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stopped in Ocala on our trip to Key West. I looked up suggestions on Trip Advisor for a restuarant with good seafood and was led to Harry's. We were not disappointed. I ordered the Shrimp Creole and my husband had the Blackend Redfish dinner. Everything was delicious and oozed an authentic Louisiana flavor! The wait staff was attentive and friendly. We loved the atmosphere and will definitely visit on our next trip back through the state!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Harry's is one of my favorite restaurants but we were very disappointed in the kids hamburger. It was huge and my granddaughter was not able to even eat a bite of it. It looked dry and not something she could get her teeth in. Stick with the kids fish or mac n'cheese. Our blackened mahi mahi was great. The pork tenderloin could have been a bit more tender. Please sign up online for free $10 coupons for your birthday!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place isn't a normal takeout restaurant so I expected, it is a casual sit down restaurant. So it was expected that it would take a few minutes to get my food. I am glad that I waited. The salad I got was fresh and the grilled shrimp were flavorful. I will be back next time I am in Ocala!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We love food & love eating at restaurants. The service & food was just perfect. Tried all the following:
Hurricane drink, Bacon wrapped scallops, wings, salmon, & mahi mahi sides- mash & grit cakes. Everything was so delicious & fresh. Im obssessed w/the fried grit cake it was so light they dont bread it. The sauces on everything was just delish. I will return on my next visit to Ocala!