“This is a good Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #358 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and I had the signature and signature for 8.99. I ordered the French Onion Soup and Turkey, Bacon & Avocado, let me tell you... their Onion Soup is wonderful and I loved the new turkey sandwich. I will definitely go back for this again, only next time I will try a different sandwich, but get the onion soup again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We eat at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill in Ocala at least one weekend per month, and we return because the food is well cooked, and service is typically very good. There have been one or two times when a server was less responsive than usual, but those times are the exception, not the norm. A manager always visits during our meal so we have the opportunity to tell the manager if there is a problem. The menu is typical sports bar fare, and we enjoy that type of food. My husband says that the steak on the menu is consistently tender and tastes better than some he has had at more upscale steakhouses. Meals are served hot, which is something else that I expect when dining out. We will return to Applebee's again because we get a decent meal from a friendly server within a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very friendly service, great food, nice atmosphere and affordable prices! My family of 5 visits this location quite frequently and never have a complaint! Managers approach your table during your meal to make sure everything is ok and you are receiving good service!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

the place needs a good cleaning with clean water. It had a dirty water
smell and the food was not good

Reviewed May 1, 2013

There were 6 of us. We stayed for a long time on a Saturday afternoon but our waitress was attentive and made sure we were taken care of even after we paid the bill. She filled our drinks and asked if we needed anything. The food was pretty good and we really enjoyed the nice staff. The food wasnt anything special but it was good. It was comfort food. You know its gonna be decent if its at Applebee's.