“Excellent always”

Almost 20 years ago I came to this restaurant. Everything is still the same
GOOD. The location. The food the service
I like it all

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Tony's sushi is one of the only places I have felt comfortable trying such a large variety of sushi. I've had just about every choice by now, and haven't had a complaint yet! Also, if you're not a huge fan of sushi, there hibachi is delicious, don't miss out on it!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our regular Monday crew stopped in today for lunch. I have to admit I was impressed with the service, the staff, and the foods. as a chance to sample a cross-section of various item, I ordered the Bento Box, with Chicken - very tasty. First came the soup - mushroom & Onion - definately a different flavor me me. I'd pass, and go with miso next time. Each box was sectioned off into squares, one held white rice (your choice) one held the chicken on a bed of bean sprouts fried with vegtables, then four suschi rolls pieces, wasabi paste, and ginger were in the center. Fresh salad in another, and lastly a fried sweet potato chip, and two tempura shrimp. Excellent!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Service was excellent, food was delicious and a very pleasant atmosphere. Restaurant was very clean, we all had a very good time

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Did not try the sushi, but enjoyed the rest of the restuarant with entertaining chefs, cooking while putting on a demonstration of culinary and acrobatic skills.

1  Thank cruzan1