“Fancy burger joint”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The food at Ruby Tuesday's is pretty good if you like fancy burgers. I enjoy cooking and grilling so I prefer mine at home. Service was good and so was the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have visited this restaurant in the past and were pleased with the food and service but our recent visit was not very good. We waited 45 minutes after ordering for our food to be delivered. When we questioned the waitress about the long wait she said they were busy. Not a good excuse. When our food arrived, my steak was good as was the spiced shrimp served with it. My wife's chicken, however, was dry and tasteless. We will try this location again, but it we have the same experience we will cross this restaurant off our list of places to go.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I just love the rasberry ice tea with the fruit in it. The new menu items are a great asset also. The salad bar has many items to make your salad wonderful. Make it a place to go when you get to town.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about Ruby, thinking it might be just the avarage steakhouse with high prices but little flavor. I was so happy to be proven wrong! We had a wonderful lunch here. The finest quality of all ingredients makes this place absolutely outstanding, from the appetizer to the dessert, and the service is remarkable as well, aside from a couple of errors in our order, promptly corrected anyhow. Our waitress - I don't remember her name, but she said she was new - was attentive and present without being invasive. We had some of the best steaks ever, juicy and flavorful, cooked to perfection. The Asiago peppercorn sirloin, my choice, was delicious, as well as my fiance's sirloin with coconut shrimp. In conclusion, a scrumptious slice of New York style cheesecake with raspberry sauce completed our meal putting a smile on our faces that last all day long. A special note dedicated to the check: it's not expensive at all compared to the other steakhouses, even the cocktails are way cheaper! Yes, we will definitely be back. I'm just sorry we decided to try Ruby Tuesday only at the end of our beautiful vacation in Florida... We'll make it up to you, for sure!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food was good and the salad bar was wonderful. The service was excellent and I enjoyed eating there.