“Love the salad bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food was good and the salad bar was wonderful. The service was excellent and I enjoyed eating there.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday Restaurant

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We love the salad bar but I have never gotten my favorite drink (brandy or bourbon old fashions) made correctly. The bartenders haven't a clue how to make my drink so I've given up ordering it and drink something else that I don't care for as much.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love that the salad bar is included with entrees now. Food is good and service usually very good. Always a line for dinner so have to get there early.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stopped here on April 26, 2013 hoping to enjoy their salad bar for lunch. I was seated by a window as requested and given the menu by the hostesses. A waitress closing out two tables beyond me walked by four times without saying "Hello", "I will be right with you" or "Let me get your waitress" or any recognition at all that I was there. I even placed my leg slightly into the aisle to assure she could see me. After being ignored for about 7 minutes, I gave my ticket back to the hostess stand stating what had happened and that I was leaving. However, I did ask to use the restroom before getting back on the interstate.
As I was leaving the lead hostess asked me what had happened and that she hated to see me leave. I explained in detail again the discourteous treatment I had received. She asked me again to stay. I asked her to give me one good reason to stay and can you believe she only stared at me? Given her non-response, I knew staying (which I really wanted to do) would have been a mistake on my part. What a shame, my husband and I really enjoy this chain in various locations, but we will no longer be supporting a restaurant that cannot even give one reason to dine there!
The good news is that there are a lot of other restaurants at Exit 350 on I-75 in Ocala, Florida.

1  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I live in Ocala. We also travel some and constantly look for good food and wonderful service. We have never had a problem with this Ruby Tuesday. The service is always good; Brandon and Liz are super!

My husband always has the salad bar and he loves it. If they run out of something all he has to do is ask and it is brought immediately to our table. I love their Herb Crusted Tilapia with two sides. Again, always hot and delicious.

If possible, try to get here early if you are going for lunch. By noon, it gets real busy. Doors open at 10:45.